Kiseki no Sedai turns into Girls!?!?

Narrator's POV

The sky is completely clear and birds are chirpping. The neighborhood greets themselves happily. The story starts on a good morning when.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AHHHHHHHHH! ", and that is Aomine Daiki, as he touched his oppai.

"Kyaaaaaa--.. Wtf!? I screamed like a girl. What is this? Did i forgot to buy my lucky item yesterday?"- and we all knew, that is Shintaro Midorima.

"Kyaa~! Even though i'm a girl, i stil look Stunning *kira kira spark*"- Ryota kise said as he posses like a model in the mirror.

"I have small oppai. " Tetsuya Kuroko said, pokerfaced.

"Should i give mine to you *munch* ?"- Atsushi Murasakibara said while eating.

"Arigato~! ♥ . (*^_^*)"- kuroko said in reply.

"Tss. Should i cut this shit off ? It looks irratable" - Seijuro Akashi said to himself.

"Eeekkk!" Aomine shrieked. "*fake cough* Gather everyone!" He said getting their attention.

"Hmpf." - akashi growled but he just obeyed.

Everyone drew their attention on aomine.

"We all knew that we turned into girls," he said and they nodded.

"What is the last thing you all remmembered last night?" He continued.

"All i knew is Someone gaved us beers ssu~. "- kise.

"Then we all drank it because we don't have a choice."- Midorima.

"We were all drunk."- they all said in chorus.

"then we Woked up like this."- kuroko said and they all nodded.

"Umm.. who gaved us the beers suu~ minnacchi?"- kise asked.

"I don't have a proof but i think it's....."- midorima.

"Riko Aida."- akashi

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The GoM went to their Coach's House and kick the hell out of the door. Riko Aida was shocked by seeing her door fell.

"What the f*ck?"-she cursed. "who are you to come here without permission?! It doesn't mean... wait, Akashi?"- she said, the she recognize one of them with different collor of eyes.

"So wut? *snip snip*"- he.. *cough* i mean SHE asked while holding his red scissors.

"Kuroko? Shin? Kise? Wait, everyone? What the hell. Pfft-- WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Damn, hhahaha.. "- she laughed.

On the other hand everyone was stopping Seijuro to cut their coach off. After several minutes Riko stopped laughing and they suceed on stopping Seijuro murdering.

They all explained to Riko what happened to them.

"Pfft-- okay, so you mean you don't really know how did you turned like this and you're suspecting me that i did this?"- riko asked everyone.

"Exactly."- they said.

"Guys, i know i'm the one who gaved beer to you last night but.. I dank too. And i swear to all of you that didn't put anything on our beer. That's all you can go now."- she stated, shooeing them off. Kiseki no sedai didn't obeyed so Riko kicked them off one by one.

"Uggh, guys what should we do now?"- Kuroko asked.

"Let's buy Bras!!!"-pervert Aomine said and was punch by Midorima.

"Psst, stop this nonsense right now humans. Let ask Momoi."- he commanded as he walks to Momoi Satsuki's house. GoM followed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Momoi Satsuki's POV

*knock knock* i was eating when i heard a knock on my door.

"Coming~!"- i said and stood up just to see Six familiar girls standing in front of my door.. Kawaii~!!! That girl looks like my Kuroko-kun! ♡

"Fu Fu Fu.. what do you girls want? (^3^)"- I Asked them. Kyaa~!! I can't prevent myself from smiling! Hyaa~!!

They looked at each other and looked up to their surroundings. Eh?

"Can we come in? *^▁^*"- The blonde girl said. They really look familiar.

We sat on the couch.

"What do you want desu?"- I asked.

"Ummoo... Don't you recognize us?"- The one who looks like kuroko said.

"Nope. *^O^*"

"Ohh well---"- The Blonde said but was cut by the red girl.

"Ughh, so pathetic humans. youre making it longer. You human! were the GoM. Baka. tsk!"- the red girl-- wait.. WHAAATTT!??!??!!!

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•.

Sankyuu~ for reading this Happy chap! Hope you read the next chap. hehe, Sankyuu~~

GiYW13 out~