Chapter 8 : "Gun... I Didn't Mean that."

Start from the beginning

Why did he suddenly asked me that question. He makes my heart race. I know that he doesn't care about me so why does he ask me this question?

I didn't reply, instead I just put my head in my sit and I tried hard to fall asleep.

A few minutes later, we arrived at his house. We went in and ordered some food.

After we were done eating, I really wanted to take a shower and get to bed. I really didn't want to talk with him at this moment.

He kept on staring at me the whole time. What does he want?

I took a shower and I came out with my PJs on.

"I will sleep on the couch P'."

He suddenly looked me.

"Why? The bed is big enough for both of us?"

"It's ok P' I don't-"

"why...WHY are you ignoring me? You can't fool me? I know there's something wrong. Did I do anything or did I say something? You're pretending like I don't exist? You Used to always hug me And chase me like crazy? Why did you suddenly stop?"

I could feel my eyes getting teary. This was not good. I can't break down in front of him.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. P'Off look at me before he went to open the door.

"Baby i missed you!" Said a girl... i am guessing it's his girlfriend.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Of course I came to see you! Didn't you miss me?"

He didn't reply... he then looked at me realizing I exit.

"Who are you looking at?"

She suddenly pushed Off out of the way and came inside the room. when she saw me, she threw her bag at the floor.

"I fucking knew it! Are you kidding me with this hoe? Don't you feel disgusted touching his body?" She asked P'Off.

She just suddenly came forward and started poking me on my forehead.

"Listen to me you bitch! STAY. AWAY. FROM. MY. BOYFRIEND!"

Tears started falling for my eyes. I have to get out of this room! No. I need to get out of this room!

I pushed a girl away and I ran.

I didn't want to wait for the elevator so I took the stairway.

I hear P'Off calling my name. But I didn't want to look back. I just wanted to get the hell out of here.

But he soon grabbed me by my hand and pulled me into a hug. I didn't realize but I was crying.

I lost.

"I'm so sorry about what she said. Don't listen to her."

I can't hold back anymore. I tried. I really did try. But since I already lost, I might as well lose even more. I don't even care at this moment.

"No! I will listen to her because what she said is true. Just like what you said was true!"

He looked at me confused.

"What do you mean? What did i say that was true?

I took a deep breath and finally let it out.

"I overheard you talking to P'Tay.
You said that I was annoying and clingy. You said that you hated it when I touch you. I'm sorry for being so disgusting. I tried to stay away from you. I really did try."

More Tears started falling. I look at him and to my surprise, tears were falling from his eyes.

"Gun... I didn't mean that. Is this why you've been keeping a distance from me? I'm really sorry! I really didn't mean anything by it? I was just pissed at my girlfriend."

" No P'! When people are mad, they tell what they were thinking!"

I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to talk to him. I just wanted to leave, but before I left, I had to ask him one more question.

"Am I that disgusting?"

And like that, I left.

He didn't come after me.

That must be the answer to my question....

What did you guys think? I'm glad Gun told whatever was in his heart. I wonder how Off feels now?

Q: Are you the type of person who keeps things hidden, or do you speak out you feelings?

For me I always keep things hidden inside of me. Which is probably not the best idea. If something is bothering you, you should speak out.