ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟻: ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴇʀ

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

I am determined to find out more. I have stopped feigning ignorance. I had to do something. Otherwise, Yuu would be in danger. I can't bring myself to put him through another torturous ordeal one after another.

Many believed that the apocalypse was God's punishment for the greedy conceited humans who had no reverence for anything. That this was the cause of our own actions. Has God really forsaken us? Did he lose hope in humanity? Does signing a contract with a demon just to get a Cursed Weapon makes us a blasphemer?

"Y/N! Wake up!"

Who's calling out to me? It sounds so...Familiar...

I scanned and tried to find where the source was coming from. Out of nowhere, Naru appeared right in front of me, scaring the wits out of me.

"You watched me get taken away by those monsters. Why didn't you bother doing anything? You watched me get experimented on, cowering in fear. How could you?"

Yes, how could I?

"I...Was afraid. I froze and didn't know what to do."

"Lies lies lies. You had the power to do so. You could have done something."

He inched closer and closer. I felt his cold breath on my ear. He whispered,

"You left me to die."

"ENOUGH!" I screamed with a hoarse voice.

.........

---------------------------

Guren's POV

After I received news about how Y/N fainted, I ditched my duties assigned and immediately rushed to the infirmary. I felt a rush of relief to see her, peacefully and soundly sleeping. I walked over and caressed her cheek with my hand.

"Guren..." Mahiru called out.

"What is it now?" I replied, clearly irritated.

"Remember our past? I hope you haven't forgotten about it~She is just another military pawn who will eventually be used and dirtied."

"You know you were in her position once."

"Hardly."

"Because you became a demon."

"And you killed me, remember, dear Guren?"

"You know I had no choice."

"Do you still love me then?" She asked with a straight face.

I took a deep breath and replied, "The Mahiru I've loved is now forever gone, only a memory. You are just taking the form of Mahiru, so don't flatter yourself. Mahiru is dead and you are nothing more but a demon playing tricks."

Mahiru grits her teeth. She was clearly not pleased with the way I reacted, so she decided to leave, evaporating into thin air.

I felt my heart twinged of sorrow in my heart. Having to accept the one you love was no longer the same as before but rather a false impression, feeding you a distorted perception. The guilt is overwhelming. But having Mahiru sealed in my sword was like a constant reminder of how I failed to save Mahiru, and the wound I'm trying to heal just keeps reopening.

But I knew I had to move on. I just have to shut her out, not even allowing her to get close to my heart. Whatever it takes, to not display any signs of weakness. A mind made out of stone.

This is the only way to ensure I won't be consumed by desire.

...

------------------------------------------

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 18, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

❦ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ʟɪᴇs, ᴅᴇᴄᴇɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ❦ Ferid Bathory/Guren x Reader[σωαяι иσ ѕєяαρн]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें