Sharing is Caring

Start from the beginning

"Roger wait! No, that's not it," you begged.

"Then what is it Y/N," he said.

"I- we- uhhh," you stuttered.

"Save it Y/N," Roger replied angrily.

"No, Roger, please, I only love you," you cried out, trying to stop him from leaving.

"Really? Because I show up to my best friends house to find you fucking him! Seems legitimate, doesn't it Bri?" he scathed.

"Leave him out of it Roger, he did what I asked," you said.

"Get on all fours Y/N," he said in a monotone voice. You looked at him in confusion. "Now!"

You did as he told in an instant. Brian was watching with wide eyes, waiting in anticipation.

"Brian, fuck her as hard as you can," Roger said, glancing up to look at him.

"Ok, Y/N how do you wa- wait a minute, what?!" Brian exclaimed in disbelief.

"I said, fuck her as hard as you can!" Roger impatiently stated. You looked up at them, before watching Brian slowly walk over to you.

"Y/N, are you sure about this? I don't want-"

"Shut up Brian, just do it!" Roger screamed finally. With one last look at you, Brian lined himself up and thrust into you.

"Fuck!" you breathed out, feeling the slight stretch. He continued to thrust in and out of you at a consistent pace.

"Harder," Roger said plainly. And for once, Brian did as he was told. He pounded into you recklessly, causing you to be a moaning mess.

"Ugh, fuck Bri, oh god, you feel amazing in me," you swore. You could feel your climax approaching rapidly.

"I'm gonna cum," you said, but before Brian could do anything, Roger spoke up.

"Stop."

Brian's movements stopped and you cried at the lack of pleasure. You had tears running down your face, and you pleaded Brian to keep going. But instead, Roger told him to sit back down. Before you could stand back up, Roger surprised you by pounding into your drenched pussy.

"FUUUCCKKKK!" you screamed. His thick cock stretched you out, and instantly slammed into your G-Spot.

"This. Will. Teach. You. To. Not. Fuck. Others." Roger said between thrusts. He reached down and pinched your nipples, causing you to moan.

While Roger fucked you, Brian slowly jerked himself off, before thinking of a better idea. He stood up, sucked him finger, walked over to where you and Roger were, and stuck it in his ass.

"FUCK! Brian what the hell!" Roger cried out in surprise. Instead of answering, Brian just continued to finger him, stretching him out with his lengthy digits. Roger's breathing quickened in anticipation, as he felt Brian shifting to the nightstand.

"Bri, I've never-"

"Roger it's your turn to shut up now," Brian said, before taking his fingers out of him. Roger heard the lube squirting onto Brian's member. He slowed down his thrusts into you, while Brian spread his cheeks out. Before he knew it, Brian was pressing his cock into his ass, earning a sharp hiss from Roger.

"Shit Bri!" he screamed. As Brian slowly thrusted into Roger, Roger pressed into you, causing you to moan.

Once Brian felt that Roger could handle it, he started slamming into him, earning screams from both you and Roger.

It didn't take long for the three of you to cum. You screamed as your walls closed around Roger's cock, his seed spilling into you. Brian continued to thrust into Roger as he came inside me.

"Fuuucckkkk," you moaned, still in shock by the whole thing. You felt Roger pull out of you as you flopped down on the bed. You briefly closed your eyes, but were surprised by Roger slapping your ass. You moaned again, still wet from the previous activities. Flipping you over and spreading your legs, he licked your pussy clean, causing you to be aroused once more. Pulling away, he sat down and turned to you.

"Don't ever shag someone without my permission, and never, ever, leave me out of a good fuck."

AHHHHH IM SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG

I've been super busy with school but I knew I needed to upload, sorry for the super long wait everyone. anyways, check out my insta @bohemian.rocketman !!!