💖😍EPILOGUE - FAIRY TALE LIFE 💖😍

Bắt đầu từ đầu

When abhi came to know she is pregnant .....Abhi didn't even allowed her to do any work .....He took so much care like he did when she is pregnant before...

She felt she is living in a fairytale by having a wonderful husband, son and family....

Abhi handsover a glass of juice 🍹to pragya...

Pragya pouts...

Abhi: your pout is not going to work today....

Pragya nods her head negatively....

Abhi: fuggi!!!!...

Pragya drank the juice...

Abhi hugs her and kisses her forehead....

Pragya shows her cheeks... Abhi kisses her cheeks....

Abhi shows his lips... Pragya lightly pushed him....

Abhi cups her face.... Pragya lost once again in his charcoal black eyes.....

Abhi carees her cheek....Their lips meet...

It was a slow and passionate kiss.... Later it turned out a wild kiss.... They both fight for dominance.... Pragya bites his lower lip.... They broke the kiss...

Abhi: ouch...

Abhi checks his lips whether it's bleeding or not because his fuggi is becoming wild day by day...

Abhi: pagal... You are wild...

Pragya snuggles close to abhi...

Pragya: I loves to be wild with you...

Abhi smiles and he hugs her...

Just then their two years old son dugoo came their....

Dugoo: maa.. Papa...

He came and stand beside the bed... He forwards his hand before abhi to take him in his arms....

Abhi takes dugoo in his arms....

Dugoo is very special for abhigya because of him only they both unite again....

Pragya kissed his forehead...

Pragya: did my dugoo beta enjoyed a lot with bulbul masi and purab???...

Dugoo nods his head happily.....

Dugoo: you know I brought toys for my little sister....

Abhi smiles....

Pragya: it can be brother too....

Dugoo: no I want sister ....

Abhi: ofcouse it's a sister for you jaan....

Dugoo felt so happy....

Pragya's parents admires this beautiful family and in next eight months new member is going to join this family..... They felt guilty for not accepting them first but they accepted them and realized their mistakes....

🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵🏵

After three months...

Both abhi and pragya in each other embrace covering them with only duvet without any barriers laying in bed ....

Abhi kissed her forehead....

Pragya: abhi I'm sorry I'm so demanding right... I don't know when I become so shameless...