Chapter 2: Deal.

"Muummm, Jenna ate all the honey!!" I whined

Mum sighed "Go to the corner store and buy some more. " Mum replied handing me 15 dollars. "Buy me some chocolate okay? And get something for your sister, you can get what ever."

"Okay Mum" I said as I walked out the door.

On my way to the corner store I saw Mr. Reddu walking by, that's weird, I do often see teachers walking about..

"Hi Mr. Reddu!" I called out to him. Mr. Reddu looked at me flabbergasted, then recognizing me, he waved a little.

At the store.

I walked through the aisles, looking for something for myself. I had gotten the honey, a packet of bubble gum for my sister and a packet of my Mum's favourite chocolates. 

" Hello, Van." I heard a familiar voice say.

I whip around and come face-to-face with Mr Oh-I-Think-I-Am-SOO-Fabulous Alex.

" Argh! What do you want??" I ask stepping back.

" I'm just saying hi, no need to get your knickers in a knot." he says smirking.

I glare at him and go back to what I was doing.

" Whatcha up to?" He asks.

"Shopping, what else, Einstein!" I reply with a scowl.

"You could be stalking people, or pranking shop keepers/customers." He says pointedly.

I glare at him and say "Piss off."

"Who are you shopping for?" he asks, making no attempt to notice my scowl, as he looks over at my basket.

"MY MUM, NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE GO AWAY ALEX!!!" I scream.

"Whoah, whoah, whoa. Okay.. God." he says walking away.

Everyone is staring at me. Well done Vanessa, way to get an audience.

I grab a packet of my favourite mint flavoured chocolate, and go to a check out.

"Hello, Miss. How has your day been?" the cashier asks while checking out my items.

"I feel sorry for you." I say.

"Pardon?" she asks, looking at me.

"I said I feel sorry for you. You know, saying that same old stupid 'Hi how are you?' saying ALL the time." I said looking at her in the eyes.

"Yeah it gets boring." she says, then says "That'll be $9.40 please." I pay and start to walk out, when I hear that STUPID voice call me again.

"Hey Vanessa! Hey wait up!!" Alex calls, jogging up to me.

"What?? For gods sakes, don't you know when a girl wants you to LEAVE HER ALONE?" I say.

"Nope," he says popping the 'p'.

I glare at him as I walk away.

"Hey wait, can I have your number? Vanessa!!! Can. I. Have. Your. Number??" he says exaggerating each word.

"BLOODY HELL! NO, WHAT THE HECK, GO AWAY!" I scream. How can he be soo stupid.

"I have some chocolate coated, minty, vanilla flavoured ice-cream! I will trade you for your number." he says.

I glare at him. How dare he use my favourite food as a weapon! My lip quivers. "Fine! But know this, if you are annoying on the phone and keep texting me, I will delete you and block your number!" I said.

"Okay, shake on it" Alex says, holding out his hand.

"Deal" I say.

I shake his hand. We exchange numbers and he gives me the ice-cream.

------

As I walk home, I realize I have been an idiot. I LET HIM USE MY FAV FOOD AS A WEAPON! AND I HAVE HIS STUPID NUMBER! God.

As I hand out everyone's treats, my Mum asks "How was your trip? Good?" 

"Yeah, I bumped into an enemy and now have their number! I can't believe they used ice-cream against me! That is sooo unfair." I say pouting.

My mum laughs. "Sometimes, you need to just get over your selfish desires, and think what is best for you."

I smile, thanks for the vote of hope mum.

-------------------------

Yay finished the second chapter. Even though the reads are 0 everything else.

Come on guys, you are too mean! 3 reads by the next chapter. Please I am begging ya!!!!

P.S There is a picture of Alex on the side :D