Arriving at Yuina steppe

Comenzar desde el principio

"You know, I am going to get you for what you did back there." He told me, as I went to let out a snicker. "Hey, you were playing dirty, so I decided to give you a taste of your own medicine, doc!" I giggled, as he went to fold his arms. "If I may move past this topic... I think it's personally too early for you to align yourself with any crew yet. You should take a lot of time to consider who you want to join, because it's a lifelong commitment." He told me seriously, as I nodded slowly at him. "Yeah, trust me, this is no easy decision. After all, your crew really are a nice bunch, and I am going to miss them as much as they're going to miss me." I smiled softly, as he scratched his sideburn. "Yeah, you really do have heart..." He awkwardly mumbled, as I went to smile more at that. "Thanks, you too." Before we could continue to talk in peace, I heard a far too familiar voice shout my name. 

"(Y/NNNNNNN), OVER HERE!" Luffy yelled to me, going to wave from the steppe, before he went to do a certain gum gum move that made me sweat like a pig.

His arm went to stretch all the way over to me, before his hand grabbed my torso, and brought me skyrocketing back towards him. "HEELLPP MEEEE!" I screeched, before I slammed hard against Luffy, which caused the both of us to fall on the grass, as he went to simply laugh it off, like it was no big deal, while I was now gifted with a pounding headache, and temporary paralysis. 

It took me a few minutes to get my bearings together, but when I did, I spared no mercy in hitting the crap out of Luffy for that move. "WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING?! WERE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME?!" I screamed at him, as after a few hits, he went to start running away from me, afraid. "I am sorry, (y/n)! Please, don't hit me again!" He cried, as I went to chase him down, my anger still not quenched yet. "GET BACK HERE!" 

"Run for your life, Luffy!" I heard a voice chuckle in the distance, which gave me some pause. This was NOT who I think I was hearing... right? 

'Well, considering all the weird stuff that has happened thus far, it wouldn't be totally out of the realm of possibility for it to be him...' I thought, as I went to check to see if my ears weren't playing tricks on me, and sure enough, there he stood... Portgas D. Ace. 

'Did the same person who healed Rosinante also heal him? Or was that part of the story completely overwritten altogether?' I pondered, now no longer interested in getting revenge on Luffy.  

"Hi, Ace! How you feeling?" I questioned with a wave, as the freckled male went to blink in surprise at my question, before scratching his chin. "Im doing alright miss, but, what about you? Luffy really made you upset with that move." He pointed out, as I rubbed my head. "I may have gotten a concussion, but I think I'll be alright... I hope..." I sighed, as Ace went to bow apologetically at me. "My apologies for his rude behavior. I will address it now personally." He informed me, as I rose a brow, while Luffy looked horrified. "N-now Ace, there's no need for that! I already told (y/n) that I- AH!" He yelped, as a fire fist almost smacked him on his face. "H-hey! Stop it! I already apologized, what else do you want me to do?!" He questioned, as he ran away from a smirking Ace, who kept chasing him. "I want you to take a taste of your own medicine!" He cackled, going to take another swing, while Luffy kept dodging. This persisted for awhile, until a certain blond clunked them both on the head, stopping the ridiculous display in an instant. 

"For the love of... we are all grown men now, so we need to act like it; do I make myself clear?" Sabo told them with an authoritative posture, as the two rubbed their heads in pain, before nodding. "Yes, and sorry..." The two said in unison, as I went to look at the scene in utter awe. 

'There it is... the trio of legend, ASL, all grown up, but not really... wow, this is awesome..' I thought, with a dopey smile on my face, as I noticed the rest of the strawhats in the distance. "Hey, guys!" I waved, as they went to greet back in their own little ways, before I noticed the heart pirates also going to take foot on the steppe. 'I don't know if this is good or not... I feel some kind of turf war waiting to brew...' I sighed, before my eyes also noticed something else strange, which caused me to sigh even more. 'And is that who I think it is?... Oh boy, this is going to get ugly...'  I thought while shaking my head, as a familiar redhead stepped on the steppe. "(y/n), after searching aimlessly at sea, I have finally found you! Since you were so hard to track down, I would advise that it would be in your best interest to come along quietly, so there's no bloodshed." He told me with a cold smirk, as I went to fold my arms, while everybody else went to take defensive stances.  

"You know, it's bad manners to scare somebody into joining your crew; why don't you get to know me first?" I frowned with a shake of my head, as he simply cackled. "There is nothing more that I need to know about you; you're the pixie with the bounty of 1 trillion beris over your head!" He informed me with a cackle, before going to try to coax me to go over to him with a tilt of his head. "So, come on so we can get an actual move on." He told me, as I went to shake my head firmly. "Nope, I am not going." I stated firmly, which caused his cheek to twitch a bit in slight agitation; he really had a bad anger problem. "Don't test my patience, (y/n). You are going to come with me one way or another, so I am giving you the option to come of your own will." He said lowly to me, as I brought my arms even closer together. "I told you, I am not going." I repeated, as his smile turned upside down at that, before shortly after going to return back to his face. "Ok, I see you choosing the hard way... CQ?" He called out, as some girl I didn't recognize came forward, going to now stand next to him. "Yes, captain?" She asked, as he pointed right at me. "Bring her to my chambers, right now." At that order, the pale blonde went to smirk, before going to reach out an arm towards my general direction. "Of course." She giggled, before with a beckoning wave of her hand, I felt my body all of a sudden run towards her, which caused me to freak out. "U-uh, guys, help!" I called towards my fellow friends, as the girl simply went to laugh some more at my call for help. 

"How cute, like you honestly think I would let them help you?" She chuckled coldly, before with her other arm, she went to make a slapping motion with her hand, which caused my friends to fall hard to the ground, and stay there as if they were pinned to the ground. "W-what the?! I-I c-can't move!..." Luffy growled out, as he seemed to be with all his might trying to break out of whatever hold this creepy lady was having on them. "Luffy!" I yelped out, knowing I was really screwed now. 'W-what is wrong with my body?! It's like with Doffy's strings, but worse! It's like my body is acting on it's own, no matter how hard I try to resist!' I thought, as before I knew it, I was now on deck their ship. 

"Be a good girl and don't make him more mad than he already is, ok?" The blonde chuckled to me, before forcing my body to move into this creepy room, as I continued to try and break out of this invisible hold. 'C'mon, what the hell?! Even my devil fruit powers aren't working! What kind of power does that girl have?!' I thought furiously, as I found myself in a really terrible situation. 

It become even worse when somebody else joined me in this creepy room. "I told you, didn't I? But you foolishly resisted, anyways." Kid chuckled, before his tall frame went to tower over me, as he went to squish my cheeks roughly together. "It's about time you learn to stop resisting, (y/n). Don't make this more harder on yourself." He told me, going to lean closer to my face, as I still felt like my body was still in the control of that stupid girl. "Keep thinking that, and you'll regret it." I heard her call from the outside, as I sweated profusely. 'S-she can read my mind, too?! O-oh my god, this is bad... please let this be just a terrible dream... I just want to wake up in that room in Law's sub, and forget all this ever happened...' I cried internally, as Kid went to slam me hard against the wall. "So, what's it going to be? Are you finally going to submit to me?" He questioned with a cruel smile, as I tried to hold back the tears. "Y-yes... just, please let me go... tell that girl to stop..." I murmured, hating the feeling of not even having control over my own body, as he went to chuckle at my response, seeming satisfied. "Good girl." He then tilted his head towards the door. "CQ?" "Yeah, I heard." I then felt my body finally relax again, now fully under my command, as Kid went to let go of me, but not without putting some weird collar around my neck. "Just so you don't think to use that fancy ink trick to slip away again." He cackled, before going to exit the room, which left me alone here, on this scary as hell ship. 'How the hell am I going to get out of this mess?'