Snickers (Denki Kaminari x reader) ➰

Denki and Y/N were walking out of the store with almost nothing. "Sorry we couldn't find that journal you were looking for. You sure you didn't want to get the ones we saw?" Y/N shook her head. "No no, I'm looking for a specific journal. The other ones were nothing similar." The only item that stopped them from leaving the store empty handed was a Snickers bar. With the candy in her right hand, Y/N took a bite out of the first small bar every now and then. "Thanks for offering to buy me one though! I appreciate it." Y/N thanked with a smile. What she didn't notice was her blond headed significant other staring upside her head. Denki's eyes darted to the Snickers when Y/N moved it a little closer to her face. If anyone saw what was happening here, they could tell, right off the bat, that Denki was desperate for a bite of her candy. Believe it or not, millions of thoughts were running through the boy's mind as he tried to find the perfect moment to sneak a bite. He hesitated at every chance of course. But that was until he realized Y/N was almost done with the first bar. Without a second thought he swooped in at what he deemed the perfect opportunity. Unfortunately he was proven wrong when he felt the collison of Y/N's forehead against the crown of his head. At the same time they pulled their heads back, and brought their hands to the spots that collided. "Ow!" Y/N hissed with a frown. She looked up at Denki, then down at her candy, which out of instinct, she had switched to hold in the other hand. Just a few seconds went by as she put two and two together. "Were you...trying to get a bite of my snickers??" She asked, slight disbelief shown through her voice. "Whaaat? No.." Denki dragged out nervously, reaching his right arm to scratch the back of his neck. Y/N huffed out a sort of laugh with a small smile. "If you wanted some candy so bad, why didn't you get your own?" Denki stuttered a bit before giving out a clear response. "Because I... I didn't bring enough money... so I just bought one for you!" He finished off a little more confidently, even though he still had his hand moving across the back of his head. "Hmm..." Y/N hummed with a nod. Not a moment later, she held the candy out for Denki. "Here, you can have the other bar." Denki stared at the single Snickers bar with amazement, before snatching it out of Y/N's hand and holding it up in the air like a valuable prize, with a victorious smile on his face. "Thanks." He said in a muffled voice after taking a big bite of the candy. Seconds later, he already finished the bar, and brought his arm around Y/N. "I love youuuu." Denki said before attacking his girlfriend with a kiss on the cheek. She rolled her eyes, but also sent a wide smile towards her boyfriend. "I love you too."