Metting Once Again (and meeting his brothers as well if you haven't already)

Начните с самого начала

Raph and Mikey chuckled as Donnie raised an eyebrow. "Erm... what?" he questioned. Leo awkwardly scratched the back of his head and chuckled, saying, "Heheh, it's a long story..."

He quickly turned around to hide his face, which was now red enough that the red markings on his face couldn't be seen anymore, and typed out the next message.

Leo - "Wha- no! I was just, y'know, wonderin' if you wanted to hang out or something?"

"Yeah, sure. Meet you the same place I saved your turtle shelled butt?" - (Y/N) the Ninja Girl

Leo - "...yeah... sure"

"K, cya" - (Y/N) the Ninja Girl

He sighed and turned around, when he suddenly came face to face with his brothers.

"'Saving your turtle shelled butt, huh-"
"Let's just get going."

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

The four were waiting on the apartment's roof, waiting for you.

"So... about this (Y/N) girl," Donnie started off, "Did she give you an exact time or...?" Leo, coming to realization, facepalmed. All of a sudden, he heard his phone beeping, indicating he got a text.

"No need to go slapping yourself in the face, I'm already there. I see you four; turn around" - (Y/N) the Ninja Girl

"'Turn around'?" he questioned. The four of them turned around and saw you standing there, your kunoichi suit on, and your naginata in one hand, and your phone in the other.

"So, I'm guessing these are your brothers?" you questioned. Leo nodded and said, "Yep! (Y/N), these are my bros! Mikey, Raph, and Donnie! Guys, this is (Y/N), the same ninja that helped us out at the museum!"

"Wait... that was YOU?!" Mikey exclaimed in shock. You nodded as you twirled your weapon. "Mhm, I was just patrolling, and saw you guys in a bit of a sticky situation, so I decided to lend you a hand." "Well, we're glad you came around when you did," Raph said, smiling. "Of course," you replied, nodding your head.

The rest of the day, you guys were chatting about mutants trying to kill everyone, a bunch of crimes that are happening, how it's not easy to be a ninja, y'know, the average teenage talk.

"Yeah. He is pretty cra-"
"THIS IS MY FIGHT SONG. TAKE BACK MY LIFE SONG. PROVE I'M ALRIGHT SOOOOOOO-"

You sighed and answered the call on your phone.
"Yeah dad?" you said in a surprisingly casual tone. "(Y/N) get home right now! Your sisters and I are hungry, and you know I'm gonna burn down the house if I attempt to cook anything!" You sighed and hung up.

"Well, I gotta go guys. Later." And without another word, you were on your way. "CALL ME, (Y/N)!!" Leo yelled, waving his phone in the air. You chuckled as you ran off.

Donnie

(just a heads up, I just typed out a bunch of random words that sound science-y that most likely don't make sense if you look deep into them, so don't try to use this for your science homework or something)

"Alright, I've got the nucleic fuels and carbon acids, so I'm thinking we can get to work," you said to Donnie as he adjusted the microscope. He nodded and said, "Alrighty, let's get to—"

All of a sudden, Leo, Mikey, and Raph burst through the door with lasers going off behind them.

"Hey, uh, Don? Mind helping some brothers out and- GAH!" Raph was interrupted by a laser going off near his foot.

"Oh dear..." Donnie groanedg as one of his many robots started entering the lair and causing chaos. "What did you three DO?!" Donnie exclaimed, grabbing your hand and hiding under one of the tables with you.

"Well... we may or may not have thought that your newest invention was a microwave, and we may or may not have set it to 'Destroy Everything' mode," Leo replied, hiding behind one of Donnie's machines. You questionably looked at Donnie and asked, "Why do you have a—" "It's for security reasons!" he yelled, once again grabbing you and jumping out from under the table, which was now disintegrated.

"Well... wait, how do you get that mixed up with a microwave? It looks more like a blender than anything," you said/yelled over all the chaos. The three brothers shrugged as Donnie proceeded to attempt to shut the robot off.

"Alright, I just entered in the password, he should be shutting off about..." The robot's lights were now flickering. They continued to do so until they turned off completely, causing the robot's form to go limp. "...now."

You sighed in relief as the robot powered off, but gasped as you remembered what was on the table as the robot destroyed it.

"The ooze!" you yelled, rushing over. You got on your knees and stared at what was left of the ooze; barely a few drops.

"Oh come on..." you said, sighing, "How're we gonna find more?" The brothers, feeling guilty, walked over to you.

"We're sorry, (Y/N)," Mikey said, wrapping his arms around you. You shook your head and said, "No, no, it's fine, you couldn't have known that this would have happened. Besides, it's already done."

Raph, Leo, and Mikey all glanced at each other. They were all about to say something until Donnie interrupted them, "We can always try to find more of it." Your eyes lit up, "Really?" "Well, it might not be easy, but I'm willing to if you are." You squealed and pulled Donnie into a hug, saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you so much!"

The red, blue, and orange clad turtles stood there shocked as Donnie wrapped one of his arms around you and pat your head. Sure, it's not what most would call the most affectionate thing ever, but it was something for Donnie.

Mikey

"Guys! Guys, check this out!" Mikey yelled over to his brothers from a different roof. They jumped over and Raph asked, "You needed something?" "Yeah! Check this out!"

He started doing a few skateboard tricks from rooftop to rooftop, his brothers jumping along behind him. All of a sudden, he fell, or rather jumped, off one of the rooftops.

"MIKEY!" they all yelled, rushing over.

"YaaaaaaAAAAAAHOOOOOOOOOO!" he exclaimed as you held him from under his shoulders, flying up. You dropped him and he did a 360, landing perfectly on his feet.

"Now, that's what I call—"
"HOW?!" Leo yelled as you landed next to Mikey. You giggled and said, "It just takes a bit of practice."

"Hold up," Raph said, putting his hands in front of him, "How many times have you tried this?"
"About... thirty seven I'd say, why?" you said, questioningly.
"How many of those times has Mikey, y'know, not landed on his feet?"

You and Mikey exchanged a worried glance, which soon turned into an awkward chuckle, as you said, "That's for us to know and for you to not."

_________________________________________
1682 words
(A/N): Jeez guys, more than 100 reads already?! 100 reads in this?! Dang! I wasn't expecting that; I mean, this is only, like, my third or fourth chapter! I'm too lazy to check which one. Anyways, I hope you all are enjoying! Peace!