20

after tour/

im taking pictures in my bathroom mirror and i hear a knock . i head downstairs and i see sophia

"omg baby i missed you" i cry and hug her and so does her

"i love you mari but im not here to stay i am doing a favor for someone" she laughs and shows me diego, his hands were behind his back and ......

he handed me a gift "open it" he smiles . i see sophia record . omg what's happening,

it was a card saying "everyday on tour with you was the best and i missed you so i suprised you and um ik this is one a card but......will you go out with me ? sincerely diego ♡" i smile and cry of joy . "ofc diego i will" i smile and kiss him . he hands me my favorite flowers, daisys, roses and tulips in all one vase . "how did you know these are my favorite flowers" i laugh .

"well i got some help from your bestfriend" he looks at her .

"thank you soph, ik its weird bc im your brothers ex but i appreciate it" i hug her

"ofc baby you my bestfriend and nothings gonna change that . your like my sister ive known you since birth and ugh i hate joeys new girl" she laughs .

"i love you soph" i smile

"well text me if anything i have to go babysit my baby brother" she waves

(m=mariana . d=diego)
m- your staying here
d- yes for a month with you
m- omg really
d- yes he smiles
m- dont worry my mom will love you .

"hola mi mama this is diego and he's my novio" i smile
"hola ariana nice to meet you" he smile and shake her hand
"he will be staying here for a month is it okay if he stays in my room" i ask
"si" she smiles

he grabs his suitcase and walks upstairs to my room . "ik my room is hella messy but like dont worry i just need to fold" i laugh . "same my room just has clothes everywhere " he laughs .

-

its 8pm and were watching netflix on the chromecast . we were watching on my block bc diegos never watched it before . "mari your so cute" he smiles
"so are yu diego" i smile and face him .

i start kissing his neck leaving hickies all over his neck

"oh so yu a freak" he smiles . "only for you" i smirk . he flips us over and hes on top and leaves hickies on my neck to my chest area "so yu a freak" i smile . "only for you baby" he smiles .

i take his shirt off leaving him just in his pants and kiss his abs leaving hickies their too . he starts taking my shirt off and leaving me in my bra and victoria secret underwear. he starts playing with my boobs and kisses them . i look him and kiss his lips . "your so hot diego" i smirk . he smiles and i take his pants off leaving him in his calvin klein boxers . he starts taking my underwear off and licks my clit and rubs it . i moan . he takes his dick out and inserts into me "ahhh diegoo" i moan . "louder baby" he thrusts "faster faster" he starts thrusting more . he cums on my chest .

he lays next to me and says hes gonna take a shower then take me somewhere . so i join him .

i get ready and wear a dress ^

he gets ready in a cute outfit ^

he takes me to the beach and have dinner their . "mari you know ive been wanting to give this to you for a long time and im gonna give it to you now" he smiles and claps twice . to man with the flute and clarinet play a tune and they hand diego something he grabs my hand & makes me stand up . the beat keeps going on and he starts singing to me which makes me cry bc the words just got to my heart, this kid has my heart no cap . the guys leave and diego gets down on one knee . omg what is he going to do? i put my hand over my mouth and i see three other people walk over to were me and diego are standing . it was blesiv ona and sophia . sophia was holding a big doggy teddy bear , ona was holding the world largest choclate hearts and blesiv was holding beatiful flowers . i see diegos mom recording everything, omg im confused whats happening ? hes still on one knee and gets his hands from behind him holding a box of a ring .

"mariana aria rose will you make me the happiest 15 year old and take this promise ring" he crys .

"ofc baby, diego martir you make me so happy everyday even when im not with you facetiming yu, texting you, going on tour with you and hanging out with you and cuddling and kissing your lips . all the time your gone i miss your lips, your smile . your face . your everything . and ofc i will take this ring cutie" i cry of joy .

we hug and kiss for a good 10 seconds . his mom comes up to me "ive heard so much good things abour you mamacita, all he says about you is good things . i would never want my baby to get hurt but all the things he says about you . he really belongs with you maŕianá" she hugs me .

"thank you so much daniella martir, your son really has my heart . how can someone as beautiful as you make such a handsome son like him" i smile .

"congrats bestfriend i love you" soph hugs me "ik im so happy and thank yu babyy" i smile

"congrats" blesiv & ona hug me
"ty babies" i smile

-

that night me and diego took good pictures so i decided to post :)

mariana; my baby got me a promise ring & i couldn't have been happier than ever

mariana; my baby got me a promise ring & i couldn't have been happier than ever . yu dont understand how much he makes me happy 💞💘 .
tagged; diegomartir
liked by diegomartir, sophiabirlem, kyliejenner, babydiego, signamae, shawnmendes and 7.9 mil more .
-
diegomartir; i love you babygirl 💍💖
sophiabirlem; so happy for ya bb 💜
real.ona; happy for ya babes 🤩
blesiv; i was their :)
brycehall; awww
kyliejenner; ahhh so happy for you sista 💓 .
brandonrowland; aweee😆
aaronmelloul; awhh yall too cute 🤩
lunablaise; too happy for my babes😆💖
hayesgrier; ahh i miss you but im happy for you gurl 💚
badzach; awww thats so cute 💙 !!

-
end of chapter

this was the longest chapter so far but vote:) i wanna get this story big :(