°☆ Roronoa Zoro ☆°

_____

Don't ever leave me
_____

it was past midnight and you were almost working your body down to sleep. the fading neon lights in your room washed from one color to the next. the bright light from your phone illuminated your face as you clicked on the next pointless video to watch. your eyes are straining, you feel exhausted yet you cant seem to sleep no matter how hard you tried.

taking in a deep breath, your phone begins to buzz. your screen changes tabs and you're getting a call. it's from your significant other, zoro.

your heart begins to pound with excitement as you wonder why he was calling so late in the night. yet, you knew you didn't care, you were eager to hear his voice over the phone. without hesitating another moment, you answer his call and hold the phone up to your ear. its quiet for a moment and your shaking for some reason before speaking.

" ..hello?- "

you hear a giggle from the other end.

" Baby~ i missed you "

you're grinning ear to ear then ponder. his voice sounded slurred for a second. the little giggles and fits of laughter was not his usual character.

" Are you drunk? "

he lets out a gasp like you read his mind.

" Tipsy. very tipsy- but don't worry baby im fine. i just...i wanted to talk to you. is that ok with you? "

you hum in response and he lets out a drunken squeal. you spend the next few moments talking about mindless stuff and encouraging him to not get another drink before he got wasted wherever he was. his voice was getting deeper as he mumbled on about how he wasn't the type to get drunk so easily. you can only shake your head at his foolishness.

" Hey (y/n)? "

its the first time he's said your name since the call.

" I love you. i- i just needed to tell you that. i love you so much. "

" I love you too baby "

" I love how perfect you are, how you care about me and shit. i just look at our photos together an think of you and im like- damn (y/n) is the one. ya know? im so lucky that you're mine baby. "

you're grinning from ear to ear, your stomach is light and your heart feels full from his little speech. how you managed to find someone like him is unknown even to you. you think to yourself that you don't deserve someone as loving as him.

" Are you still even drunk right now? "

" Maybe. maybe not. all i know is that i wanna talk to you an let you know im here. "