Kardashian Kollections and Investigations

A/N

Sorry for not updating this for sooo long. I've just gone back 2 school, so I'm like tired and stuff lol.

I hope this chapter is still good :) Oh and this chapter is dedicated to Read_n_Relax for being a great fan and persisting me to write this by puppy dog faces and pouting lol. THANKS!! XD

Chapter 6

I actually look, well, sort of good, I think. I'm wearing some skinny jeans and a sparkly Kardashian Kollection top.

"Honey, what do you want for dinner?" My mum shouted.

"Erm, whatever, I don't mind."

She obviously didn't hear and she burst into my room. She just stared at me and gave me elevator eyes.

"Oh my, Cher, you look, you look great. Like a model. I never knew your legs were so long, when you hid them with those tracksuits. You look great. I was hoping you'd try on some of the clothes."

"Thanks, Mum! You really think so?"

"Of course, now do you believe that you can take part in 'Hey Doll' ?"

"Well, I guess, but I'm not gonna dress like this at school, so I'll suprise everyone on the day!"

"OK, but after the competition, I want you to dress nicely. You look so pretty! And, because, I'm so happy for you, I'm going to let that 'gonna' slide!"

She walked out of the room. I took one last look in the mirror. All those years of wearing disgusting clothes, too scared of my mum outdoing me, but, now I've realised, my mum and I, we go well together!

And speaking of realisation, I need to talk to Caitlin and find out what her problem is.

I grabbed my phone and rung Caitlin. No answer. I rung her house this time.

"Hello?"

"Cait, it's me." I heard her sigh.

"I don't know anyone called 'Me'."

"Caitlin, don't be like that..." The call ended.

Well, I'm just going to have to go over to her house.

I looked in the shopping bags and picked out a leather jacket and boots.

I'm going to find out what my best friend's been hiding.