Chapter 3 Snakebit

Începe de la început

Edna: Oh Dear,Lights dear,It's Getting Dark.

Ed: Right, Heh Thanks, Sugarplum.

The parents drive off 

"Meanwhile"

Lloyd is walking in a foggy cemetery 

Lloyd: it's not scary, Um maybe just a little, but I  like scary. Yeah that it's I'm the Son Of The Dark Lord, I love the dark, I eat this stuff for breakfast. (screams) looks at statue, If I gonna to make  those Hypnobrai pay for betraying me, I have to find the Fangpyres,If there's anything  a snake doesn't like, it's another snake, here by the mutated tree,I found it.

Lloyd: Soon, The Serpentine will know,Who Their master is, and it will be i Lloyd Garmadon, (thunder storm) screams.

(Opens the tomb) PS. When Fang is bold,he is talking,But if  not its Tom)

"The fangpryes jumps out"

FangTom:  And who,May I say released us,From our captivity.

Lloyd: Uh Lloyd, I released you to make the Hypnobrai pay for betraying me.

 FangTom: The Hypnobrai,Those hypnotized Deceivers,It will be...Our pleasure.

Lloyd: Oh good I'll lead the way,then after that, there's some Ninja,I want dealt with.

 FangTom: Sounds like,You know,What you want,But the Hypnobrai are strong,And we are few in numbers,we need...Reinforcementssss.

Lloyd: what Did you had in mind. 

Fang and Tom:Hissing

"Meanwhile"

Ed: Home,Sweet,Home, And back to the Grind

Edna:Oh sweetie,You've Been working on that thing Day and night,

Ed: Well , You never know, When jay may show up.

Edna: Oh, You're Right,you never know.(close the door) 

(Ed walks up to a statue and gets to work on it)

Ed: Uh, Edna was that you?

Edna:what Ed, oh,are you hearing things again.

Ed:Uh, you,Uh--  you turned on the security system before you left, didn't you ,hun.

(Edna walks to the security system and checks it

Edna: Uh,must be broken

"The lights start filicking and turns off"

Ed: Whoever"s  there my son knows Spinjitzu. (he hears hisses and run towards Edna)

Edna: what is it, Oh why are the lights off.

Ed: Call Jay hun,Someone broken in.

Lloyd: How about we Wait until he calls you (raise a phone in the air) ohhahahahahah.

Edna: Ed

Ed:Be strong Edna,I won't let them hurt you

FangTom: if we plan,to attack,the hypnobrai,we need to grow,Our Army

Lloyd: And Uh, how we do that?

FangTom: lets just say,we Fangpyre bite off more,Then We chew, HAVE AT IT, BOYS

The Fangpyre change vechies into living machines

Ed: My creations,they are turning them into....

FangTom: An Army,your are correct,but we also,turn people too.