Ein X Reader When Angels Fall

Since no one has been writing the Ein x Reader and that made me feel bad

Since no one has been writing the Ein x Reader and that made me feel bad. So I decided to do this first reader x the character fanfic. And it's a female I will be doing. I am also doing this for my friend PotatoWerewoof and the author WerewolfChan4/Sleepy_Sama. Their ideas are great and author's stories she wrote are amazing! Give them around applause for those two!

Description:

In Starlight Wonderland, everything was fun and awesome. Aphmau and her friends were having a good time together including their parents that joined them. They are all like a big happy family where their bonds never break. What makes it more awesome is that Aaron proposed to Aphmau to marry him and she happily became his fiance. Everyone was overwhelmed with joy and excitement. Garroth though was fine after Aaron accidentally turn him and made him look into his Ultima eyes. Luckily he isn't dead and survived from it unknowingly. He is now a werewolf and he accepted it. He forgive him and took the blame on himself for not being aware. They are all here to have a great vacation time along with the girl with (hair color) hair named Y/N. She is one of Aphmau's closest friend since high school. They would always care and be there for each other and love each other as sisters. They had known each other long. Y/N knows about the lodge incident and felt angry and sad and scared for what happened. But Aphmau assured her she got over it she even told her about the Aaron being the Ultime which she find it fascinating and not scared. She swore to never speak about it because if anyone finds out about him he will get killed which she understands and won't let it happen. Y/N was also close with her other friends like Nana, Kim, Rylan, and that cute cinnamon roll Daniel and more. This is their happy life. Wishing nothing was going to end. Well that it until a shadow block the daylight when Aaron was exposed by someone along with the Lycan family. Their life has been torn but what's worse is a certain someone who returned from the dead coming back for revenge with an evil demon who is causing this. It is now up to Y/N and her friends to stop this. When Y/N meet Ein there was something that he has been hiding or trapped his emotions and she is willing to help him convincing him to stop all of this and forget about the past. Once their eyes meet they suddenly felt a spark and a strong bond that Ein had never felt before.