Im back

I just wanted everyone to know that im okay, i've not been on wattpad since and didn't think everyone would be so worried about me , im so sorry for any distress and concern i caused.. I've been reading through comments honestly it means so much to me, thankyou to all of you and your support.

The past two years were a mess and i went to some really really dark places but i'm getting better and things are easier than they were, and im so much stronger than i was and unlike before, even though i still have days where i can't drag myself out of bed and everything is dark i now appreciate that i have so much to live for. and i honestly dont think that i would have realised this had i not been so close to losing everything, including myself. It was an absoluteley dreadful couple of years but at the same time its taught me so much.

I'm sorry again for anyone that i worried i was in such a terrible place and that really wasn't my intent.

I'm not going to make promises about updates and the exact days / weeks im going to post because that never works, and productivity cannot be forced, but i am however starting to work on a few of my books as of now and you'll be hearing from me soon enough.

Thank You to everyone who's continued to follow my books even though im an unproductive mess and be supportive af all this time ily guys.