Amending Mistakes

Chapter 4

Amending the Past

Thor left the dining room a few minutes after Loki. He shook his head, thinking of his younger brother. He was a changed man, after Frigga had died, Loki had become... Caring. It was not that he was angry with his reaction, he was just.. Confused. His brother had never been one to care, not since he found out he was adopted.

He headed in the direction of his brothers quarters. When he got there, he noticed the fact the door was open. He didn't panic.

At least not until he noticed his brothers usual attire on the bed. His closet was open, and all of his Midgardian clothes were gone.

"Loki!" Thor bellowed, running out of his brothers balcony, calling his hammer to him as he jumped of the edge, heading towards the Bifrost and Heimdall.

*********

Loki jumped when he heard his name bellowed. Luckily for him, he was already at the bifrost. Unlike the other times he escaped, there were groups of people waiting to move realms. He made himself look like a foreign man, hoping to confuse his brother.

About 2 seconds later, Thor burst into the room.

"Loki!" His name was shouted again, the panic and fear evident in his voice this time. He looked at his feet, not trusting himself to meet Thors eyes.

Running a hand through his hair in frustration, his brother turned an ran from the room. There it was. The guilt. An unknown feeling to the God of Mischief.

Loki made a similar gesture with his hair to the one Thor had just done, before being thrust into the never-ending blackness of the Bifrost.