Chapter 1

Cinder woke up in the middle of the night. Her retina display started flashing articles about various countries that had been attacked. She groaned, rubbing her forehead. What had woken her up?

Then, Cinder heard a soft crash and some what-sounded-like swearing. She pulled herself out of bed and made her way through the corridors of the rampion. Cinder's eyes adjusted to the surroundings. She made her way towards the podship deck, where the sound had been coming from.

She 'turned' up the volume and listened to people yelling.

"Oi! Get your fat foot out of my face flame boy!"

"Where in the Zeus' world are we?!"

"Hephaestus' holy hand grenades!!! Where is the freaking light switch?!"

Zeus? Hephaestus? Her retina display flashed. Zeus, the supreme god, son of Kronos and Rhea and husband of Hera. Zeus was the god of lightning. Roman equivalent: Jupiter.

Then a new article:

Hephaestus was the god of fire and of craftsmen, son of Zeus and Hera. He was a divine metalworker, blah, blah, blah. Cinder blinked the rest of the information away.

Great stars... Had she stumbled on some kind of greek-myth-freaks?

Cinder gulped and pushed the door open quietly. She could see silhouettes of people groping around.

Cinder waited until all the silhouettes stopped moving and then she half-yelled: "Lights, on!"

Light flooded the room. Cinder jumped when she saw a lot of people there, some had armour on, one girl had green-ish skin and, another had red hair, like Scarlett's ... Oh stars...

There was a moment of silence, then, a boy with dark curly hair and eyes tilted his hair and studied her. Then, he said "Whoa! Zhang! This one-a-ya crazy relatives?"

Cinders instincts kicked in and she pointed her tranquilser dart-gun at the person nearest to her, a boy with black hair and green eyes, and fired. The boy promptly collapsed. Then, Cinder turned to leave but was tackled by a... Bear? She screamed and kicked the bear. With her metal foot. The bear reared in pain and ' slashed ' at her neck. Cinder yelped as her control panel was ripped out along with some wires. Everything went black.

* * *

So was it ok? This is Jaime and I suck at writing...;( sad. Anyway hope you liked it :D I know it was short, but yeah...

Guess who was talking?

Dedicated to PrincessSelene04 because of her boss fanfiction called Starting The Lunar Revolution.

Lunar Chronicles girls by Lierymell. (From left to right) Winter, Cinder, Cress and Scarlet.