Follow the Rabbit into its den of wonder

Oh tik tok I'm late! I must hurry cause there is no time to waver!

The rabbit jumped into the small hole over past the door , I slowly bent down looking into the door but couldn't fit in .
I sighed, so I gathered myself up and went back over to the table I was absentmindedly sitting at.
A little creature popped up underneath my feet.
So your just going to give up just like that?
I will show you what you could drink to become small , here.

He handed me a small bottle that on the tag it said "drink me"?
I looked back over to the floating striped cat, and wavered looking back into the deep bottle wondering if I should let myself consume such a substance.
I looked into the deep drink for a second time and then looked back at the cat.
She or he was grinning devilishly but I knew if I wanted to ever catch that rabbit I must do this.

So will you drink of that substance? And let its liquid consume you into an abiss of what truly goes on inside your mind Rika? What you'll see is a world only able to be found by you and its creatures. Your reality will soon leave and our reality will take place.

He disappeared as soon as he appeared
What is the meaning of his irrational thoughts? What does he mean by their reality?

I drank the entire bottle down to the last drop I might as well consume this cause if I can escape my reality for a new one I will gladly do so.

I felt my body feel smaller I looked around to see the walls and pictures spinning, I felt high on cotton candy or something .
I felt the walls growing and the table coming to be higher then its original state I shrunk down to a small size.
But there may be one problem with this new body...
Need a paw? Every adventure needs a first step.

Yes if you ever so would help me I seem to have become into a weird situation that I cannot escape!
May you help me oh dear cat?
And also if I take that first step I may fall to my doom as you may presume.

He grabbed my hand and led me off of the chair , telling me to "go follow the rabbit cause it will take your there."
He pointed to a hole outside of the door .

I will see you soon dear child and hopefully you will be most certainly pleased with your find.

Yes and you be safe and not reckless now my dear friend.!

And of that he disappeared I followed that rabbit but until I could figure what was happening, I fell into an abiss that kept on coming a hole that fell for an eternity.
Is this hell? The neverending hole that you shall be falling and never stop? Was that cat the devil? Was the rabbit trying to escape but wavered for to long of a time?

What are you doing sitting on the ground my guest here lest get you some tea!

Wait wasn't I just falling , I looked around confused and realized I'm not in Ohio anymore.
I followed the strange man that once he turned around my heart stopped.
His gaze was loving and kind .
His hair was a bright orange while its strands fell strangle down his face.
His eyes were bright with mischief.
While his smile was a neverending cycle of love .
I cannot fall for someone I had just met .
I mentally slapped myself thinking such rechid thoughts.

Welcome to Wonderland my guest let us have some tea at my table!
Follow me and get consumed by upholding mystery and mischief.

I followed him into Wonderland for a new life .

"all dreams have to end at some point that it became the joint of my newfound life that will soon end like a band."