-MARCO-

I walked in the house and I see some nigga outside with Chrissy.

" Who is this? And what the fuck happened to your foot." I said looking Chrissy dead in her eyes.

" I accidentally ran into him while jogging and he helped me up" She said keeping it brief.

" My name is Christian." The guy said standing up to shake my hand.

"Marco." I said looking him up and down.

" Well I should be going. I hope you feel better." Christian said looking at Chrissy.

She stood up and walked him to the door and I walked behind them. She gave him a hug as he walked out the door. When he was gone she walked past me and went up the stairs like it was nothing.

" What the fuck was that?" I said walking behind her.

" What are you talking about. I already told you."

"Chrissy I don't wanna see him again.

" Shut the fuck up. You're not going to tell me who I can and can't see." She said raising her voice.

I grabbed her arm and snatched her back.

" You need to get your fucking attitude together. Now I said I don't want you seeing him." I said gripping her wrist.

She snatched her arm away from me and went in the bathroom and slammed the door. She turned the shower water on and I could hear her crying.

I decided to go downstairs to take a shower. When I got out I went back upstairs and Chrissy was in her closet getting her outfit out. I went to my closet and grabbed a suit and some shoes. She walked out in her towel and her hair up. She was beautiful. Her olive skin and her long curly hair stood out. She had light blue eyes and her body was perfect. She dropped the towel and I started to become hard. I knew she was mad at me but a nigga needed some pussy. I walked over to her and grabbed her by her waist and pulled her in close to me.

" I'm sorry baby." I said kissing on her neck.

" Marco I don't like when you grab me like that. You know the past I've had and I don't want to be reminded of it." She said looking me in my eyes.

I kissed her on her lips. They were so soft and she started kissing me back. I started playing with her pussy then she pushed me back.

" Marco stop it. We have to get ready. " She said kissing me one last time.

She went to the mirror and started lotioning up. I put on my suit then put some hair moisturizer in my hair. Chrissy put on a black long sleeve fitted dress. She had on her red bottoms and she put on the necklace I had just bought her a couple days ago. She let her curly hair hang and she went to apply some make up. She was so fucking pretty. I was lucky to have her. When we were done getting ready we got ready to leave. I turned on the security system and I locked the doors. We got in the car and I turned on some music. It was a long ride there but we made it in time.