18.

Jordan

The day before ...

Today I went to meet up with a good friend of mine

Today I went to meet up with a good friend of mine. She just had a baby, and I know she's gonna be super snatched.

I wanna use a picture of her ultrasound to scare Chris since I won't be able to have a baby.

We met up at the gym. As soon as I walked in, I looked at how beautiful she was !

"Hey girl !" I said jumping on her.

"Hi baby. How have you been?" she said.

"Girl ! I've been fucking stressed. My ex-fiancé and his child's mother got back together, so he left me in the dust. It was crazy to me because I swore he was dumb like the rest of them, but that nigga caught on. Anyways, she ended up fucking my ass up because I raped that nigga. When I got to the hospital, the doctor told me that I needed a hysterectomy. Even if I never had one, I was never gonna be able to conceive."

"Damn bitch. He better be one fine motherfucker."

I pulled my phone out and showed her a picture of Chris. Her eyes lit up.

"Damn bitch what you know him?" I asked

"Nope. He is really cute though. What he got a third leg that people don't know about?"

"Shit after seeing the way he acts, bitches might know all about it"

"Aight. I got you. My friend knows how to alter these to change the name to your name, and he know how to make fake DNA tests"

"Oh well it's lit then"

We chilled and ate our for a while then I made my next stop.

At T-Mobile

"Hi welcome to T-Mobile do you need help with anything?"

"Yes I do actually. I was wondering if you guys sell burner phones."

"No, but we do sell regular basic phones for as cheap as $20. Would you like one of those?"

"Yes please"

Once she got that figured out, I downloaded a fake texting app on it and I decided to give Chris a nice text. I'll be damned if that nigga thinks he's gonna leave me for som bitch.
____________________________________
Hi babies. I know I know slow updates. Welp. You guys are gonna freak once you figure out who Jordan sat down with at dinner.