Arrival of our Contestants

Disclaimer: all characters to JK Rowling and Rick Riordan except for Mira, Denzal and Peggy. Oh and the minions to Despicable Me, Katniss to Suzanne Collins etc.

[Edited]

Once upon a time a comically sadistic girl called Mira whisked away characters from Harry Potter and Percy Jackson, and brought them to the Room of Requirement......

Mira: Hello, hello everyone!!

Annabeth: Three questions.Where are we, who are you, and who are THEY?

Mira: Oh right, introductions. Despicable things. So Harry Potter characters, these are the guys from Percy Jackson and vice versa.

On the left is Fred, George, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Ginny, while on the right are Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Jason and Piper. Oh and the guys in black robes are wizards while the normally dressed people are demigods. I have used my pure awesomeness (and cool wandless magic skills) to bring you all here to the Room of Requirement for an evil game of truth and dare! Phew, that's a mouthful.

Everyone except Mira: O_o

Mira: What?

Hermione: Let me get this straight..you are a weird magical being, they are half god, and a we are in the Room of Requirement, (which BTW shouldn't be open for you) to play TRUTH OR DARE?!?

Mira: Pretty much.

Leo: Well then, pretty lady, let's get this party started!!

Mira: Uh, ok. Can everyone see the huge flat screen TV to your left?

Everyone: Yes.

Mira: That is where we watch particularly funny dares commence.

Everyone: Ooh.

Mira: And to your right is the fridge where anything you want to eat magically appears.

Ron: HALLELUJAH!!! I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Hermione: Shut up Ron.

Percy: You know what this room is missing? A DOOR.

Mira: I was getting to that. You guys can't get out without me.

Ginny: At least I'll be stuck with YOU, Harry..

Mira: *barf* Anyway, on to our FIRST DARE!!! Percy, you have to sit on your father's throne and curse him [up in Olympus] through a megaphone.

Percy: But he'll blow me up!!

Mira: I forgot to mention that. I can bring you back to life with my totally cool powers, but you each have five lives before you stay dead.

Annabeth: I'm watching you....

Mira: Oh shut up, Anna. Percy, good luck! (flicks her fingers and Percy disappears)

(Everyone rushes to the comfy chairs in front of the flat screen)

Percy (through a megaphone): POSEIDON YOUR BEARD STINKS LIKE ROTTEN FISH EYEBALLS!!!!!

(Poseidon appears with a roar and blasts Percy into a heap of ashes)

Everyone except Annabeth: AHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!

Annabeth: SEAWEED BRAIN!!!! Nooo... BRING HIM BACK B*TCH!! (Points dagger at Mira's heart)

Mira: I DO NOT TOLERATE BAD LANGUAGE, ANNABETH CHASE!! GO SIT IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER!!!

Annabeth: (sulks in the naughty corner)

(Mira brings Percy back to the Room)

Mira: THAT WAS HILARIOUS!! And Percy, you have four lives to go.