Cast of Characters

Yamatonokami Yasusada: The only Merfolk prince in his father's kingdom who is an only child and has an interest in the human world despite his father not wanting him to go to the surface. He is 16 when the story begins

Kashuu Kiyomitsu:The eldest Vampire prince in his family who has an interest in the sea and life down under the water in hopes to find something new and exciting to tell future generations about. He is 20 when the story begins.

Horikawa Kunihiro: Yamato's childhood best friend, he is 18 when the story begins.

Izuminokami Kanesada: Kashuu's cousin through marriage. He is 21 when the story begins.

Nagasone Kotetsu: Kashuu’ biological cousin. He is 25 when the story begins.

Hachisuka Kotetsu: Nagasone's step brother. He is 23 when the story begins.

Urashima Kotetsu: Nagasone's step brother. He is 15 when the story begins.

Ari Kiyomitsu: Kashuu's younger Half sister through their mother. She has a huge interest in both Mermaid and Vampire folklore. She is stated to be the next in line for the throne in her mother's kingdom if at any point Kashuu does not want the title of King. She is 15 when the story starts.

Krebs: A talking hermit crab who is the friend or Yamato. He acts like an overprotective father figure to Yamato.

Shelly: A young dolphin who is almost always seen with Yamato. She considers Yamato hee best friend and even her possible crush.

Sky: A very smart seagull who collects things from one land and gives them to Yamato if she thinks he will like them.