Some of our class close behind us. My purple freind being smacked to the side by a giant robot.

"Every obstacle race needs obstacles! Starting with the first barrier... ROBO INFERNO!" Mic yelled.

I turn invisible going up a robots arm and over jumping across them keeping up behind Todoroki past the robots.

"1-A's Todoroki busying threw the first obstacle al-.. 1-A's Bunny just appeared behind him out of no where! He seemed to left everyone, but her, in his dust, sabotaged in one move."

Soon bakugo catches up once we reach 'The Fall.' I watch him as I spring across threw jumps, managing to make it across. I take a second to breath before chasing after the two.

The we reached the mine field, and the two fight white going threw and I keep carefully behind, never running at top speeds so my heart and lungs keep up for the clear stretch at the end.

Then we heard a load boom.

Our eyes set on the metal flying threw the air.

I stepped wrong.

My ears bleed and I'm blind for the moment and I keep going forward more booms and bombs going off and I get bashed around but keep going forward thew the pain.

"The two leaders are now chasing down Midoriya! Mingu Bunny getting blown up nearly every step but still chasing after them blindly in forth! WHAT ARE YOU TEACHING THAT CLASS!! How is that girl doing it threw all the pain!"

"I wish you be more quite. She can easily feel the pain and probably feels like dying, but she will never give up because of pain from what I've seen."

I give up and start running fast as I can bombs behind me going off now and I start getting past the two my sight not all the way back.

"Bakugo! Throw me at the ice marker so he's slowed down!" I yelled over to bakugo who's shocked, but doesn't ask me twice.

He grabs my wrist spinning around and throws me into Todoroki, who I tackle onto a bomb.

Buying a few seconds for my freind, tell I'm tossed to the side and he gets back up and running, I lay there for a second before getting up and following. Soon it's the straight part all four of us running. I make it in.

Midoriya 1st
Bakugo 2nd
Todoroki 3rd
Me 4th

I land face fist on the ground with no plan to move yet, my gym jacket barely anything and my tank top a bit burnt.

"Get up you stupid rabbit and look at me, we only have 20 minutes so you need to heal up now," Bakugo growled out being pissed about Midoriya. I get up weakly and quickly go get healed by a minor healer, so I can see and hear again.

I group back up with everyone.

"Bunbun you did amazing! How did you deal with the land mines so well!" Denki yelled at me, him and Kirishima seeming pumped again.

"I just gave up caring about pain and focused on making sure that either me and Bakugo got the best chance of first," I say nervously to them.

"Wait you helped Bakugo!" Kirishima yelled at me in shock. I nodded and he said something about man-liness. I ran off before I could really hear it. I get ready for the next thing Todoroki coming over.

"Why did you have Bakugo throw you at me?" He asked in a cold anger.

"Because I wanted your pretty face to loose to him. You declared war on the wrong person. So snowcone, consider that being me telling you and your pretty face to shut up," I snapped at him.

As I walked away I heard him say, "so you think I'm pretty?"

I turned bright red and illusion smoke and fire appeared all over me as I let huffs out and go stand with bakugo, looking like a red tomato.

The Calvary battles are called up and I was automatically on bakugo's team. Yeah right.

He walked over building a team and I realized, I'm alone and have to either convince bakugo to let me on his team or find another team.

I spot purple hair with one of my class mates and a blue hair guy. Purple, who was about to talk to someone was cut off when I ran over.

"Hey can I join you three? My freind with a bomb for a brain left me behind and formed a team."

Purple hair looked shocked then smirks, "will you listen to me?"

I nod giving him a are you stupid look shocking him that I didn't talk.

"Well then... I'm rider," he stated hoping to cause an argument.

"Okay, I'll be on the side, Blue hair can be front, tails other side," I said with a smile.

"Your sure?"

"Yes! It will-"

And that's when everything went blank.

---------
(1436 words)