3. Chicken by birdfancier

Alright Bird, let's see how your character does!

Name: Chicken

. . . an interesting name ;3

Age: 5 Years

* nods * no comment

Gender: Female

Our first female!

Tribe: MudWings

Yay, a tribe that's not used a lot!

Time period/Era: Born in the fourteenth year of the SandWing Succesion war

oo, good good

Appearance: Pretty typical MudWing- amber-brown scales, which get darker at her joints, pretty pale brown underscales and wing webbing (I have no idea how you call it).

sounds pretty :3 and I think it's called the wing membrane

She wears a deied mud bracelet on all four ankles, and is just about small enough for it to be slightly noticeable.

* nods * no comment, pretty tho

Personality: She is a sweet, lovable dragonet, however things pretty often go over her her head and she doesn't realize it. She is also quick to be defensive and is easily hurt.

yessss, the generic dragonet-- most people don't go for it!

Abilities: Normal MudWing stuff, being strong and blasting fire if she's hot enough (though she isn't fire resistant)

* nods * no comment

Backstory: Chicken hatched with five sibs- Coontail, the bigwing, Heron, Musk, Toad, and Muskrat, the youngest.

* nods * good names!

Of course she never knew her parents, due to being hatched in the MudWing kingdom, and the sibs had to learn to fend for themselves.

normal MudWing stuff

At the age of four, Coontail decided to fight with other MudWings in a fight against SeaWings, as she was sick of her home constantly being attacked and forced to run away.

alright, thought she could handle it, tried her best, and failed miserably

But she hnderestimated the SeaWingbsoldiers, and as consequence, Toad and Muskrat were killed. The remaining sibs were furious and agrieved, and decided to chase Coontail away out of fear that she'd make another fatal mistake.

aww, poor Coontail. . . .

Chicken stayed with them for half a year, then became an unsib in search for Coontail because Heron and Muskrat were truly not faring well (though she couldn't convince them to go looking with her).

Heron and Muskrat are bad sibs, oof

Now she's on a search for her sister, looking everywhere in the MudWing kingdom, when in fact she's in SandWing prison.(that git depressing quickly,,)

I hope Chicken finds Coontail.

Relationships: Nah, but she was flirted with once on the MudWing mating night... before the dragon realized she was a dragonet.

ooooooof xD poor Chicken

Dislikes: Being called an unsib (even though that's what she is. She dislikes it because it remindd her of how seperated she agois from her sibs) gory stuff, scavengers

* nods * respectable

Crush/mate: Nope

* nods *

Dragonets: Nope

* nods *

Residence: All over the MudWing kingdom

* nods *

Occupation: None

* nods * -wait wouldn't it be searching for Coontail?

Other: By relationships I thought you meant romance XD She didn't get along THAT well with her sibs other than Coontail vut not to the point that they dislike eachother

* nods *

Alright, that was a pretty good character!

And I guess I'll give a score. . .

Weird's score of weirdness; ( gonna change every fricking time- frick )

I think It deserves an 8/10, so that's how it's going to go :3