Something else - A Semi Story

Diannas P.O.V

"He's what?!" I whisper yell on the phone this can't be happening. He's couldn't do that to my daughter! "Sweety, holding he's right here and he's with my daughter too. So I'm gonna tell him right now" "ok, don't worry it's just I'm really heartbroken and sad." I nodded my head understanding her position. "PAUL IN THE PHONE IS A WOMAN SAYING THAT SHE IS YOU WIFE AND YOU HAVE TWO KIDS WITH HER!" I yell at the boy, I looked at my daughter who was looking at him with anger. He is looking at me with fear in his eyes then he just runs off, I heard sobbing I look at Demi, I hate seeing my little daughter like this I really do. I hug her tight not letting her go "I knew he wasn't good enough for you, Dems, I want you to be strong, ok." I pull away after a few minutes. "Mom can I tell you something?" she ask me. I nodded my head, "Mom, I feel stupid for trusting him, and at a time I thought that I love him." I need Demi distracted from this, then I got an idea I took my phone and call Dallas my older daughter.

"Hey mom what's up?"

"Hun, I need you to come here right know you and Demi are going to a sister-night" I looked at Demi who was with a really confused face, she was still crying but more silent this time.

"Umm, ok? Mom what's wrong with Demi is she ok?" her voice sound really caring. I told her that Demi would tell her while they were shopping or doing what ever teenage girls do.

"Ok, mom I will be there in 10 minutes ok?"

"ok Sweety, love you" then we hang up. I turn to Demi who was calm now "Demi, you will go out with your sister and go to... Umm well do whatever you two want ok?" "mom I'm not 10 I'm 17 and teenage girls go shopping partying and hang out with friends, so I will call Jick and Miley" (haha Jick) "oh, so then nick and joe got finally together?" I ask, I swear those two were in love sense the we're like 14. Demi smile and said "yea, if it wasn't for me and Miley, ohh and Liam help too" she said with a nod. That's went I hear a car pull up

"bye mom see ya later!" "ok Sweety take care!!" I yell while she go to the front door, but I mean she's like ok with all of this she doesn't even look hurt. Ohh well I hope she's ok.