Skylar pov

2000
3000
4000
5000

Money that's all that matters. That's why I was here 5 days a week shaking my ass for.

Swinging my legs around the pole as I twirled around. Money by Cardi B blasted threw the speakers. Bills flew my way as i made my way up the pole sliding back down with my legs open landing in a spilt.

The old niggas loved that shit. Just a simple ass check or a nipple seemed to set them off.

As soon as the music stopped i began to collect my money so I could switch stage with another girl.

Gripping the stack in my hand making sure not to drop a damn bill on the floor. Guys began to cheer as I made my way of a stage thinking they was funna holla at me.

Making me way back stage I began to count my money. On a good night I went home with at least 10k. We occasionally got rappers who threw stacks by the hour.

"How much u make?" Cindy asked her lime green hair flowing down her back. Cindy was a customers favorite. She was shaped bad as hell and nice personality. But she also knew how to run a nigga out his money.

"At least 10 bands" I looked at the money in my hand not even counting it I shoved it into my bag with the rest of the money I collected tonight.

"More than I made" candy strutted her way out of the bathroom stall. Bag in her hand as she began to touch up her makeup.

"That nigga hitting u again?"

The bruises on her face where noticeable deep shades of blue and purple lingered on her cheek as well as her neck. A small cut on her lip and above the eyebrow.

"We just got into another argument" she shrugged it off taking her concealer cover the bruises. "That nigga ain't gotta put his hands on u".

Cindy hands gripped the sink as her face held a stern look on her face. She was the mom of the group.

"He promised he wouldn't do it again" she whispered to tears were evident in her eyes.

"Candy, he said the same thing last week" i huffed in annoyance on how naïve she was.

"Y'all just don't know him like I do" she grabbed her shit leaving out of the room leaving us both alone.

"If I ever see that nigga I'm bussing his shit on site"

"Yo ass crazy" I shook my head grabbing my spare clothes and heading to the bathroom.

"U still giving me a ride?" I yelled to Cindy who I hoped was still in the bathroom.

"Shit" she mumbled "actually nicks picking me up tonight but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't mind giving u a ride".

Coming out the bathroom I began to pack up my stuff. "Nah, I'll get an Uber or some shit".

"Girl bring yo ass he outside anyways" Following Cindy outside I was met with a black Mercedes Benz and a Maserati in white.

3 black niggas stood outside the cars. Cindy engulfed the short one with dreads in a make out session. Leaving his 2 others friends starring at me.

What the fuck is they starring at?

Cindy pulled away with a smile on her face "Nick this my friend Skylar".

Nick gave a large smile showing off his braces "wassup shorty". He gave me a nodded his hands gripping Cindy ass as she giggled like a little school girl.

I'm just tryin to get home

"She needs a ride home, Can one of y'all give her one?" Cindy asked the 2 dudes behind her the chocolate one was detracted throwing game at one of my coworker which left the light skin one with the twists.

"I'll take her home"

Y'all want a new ybn ava chapter today?

How y'all feeling about this?