"I don't like your friend,she is to cynical.Well now that she left we're finally alone."He whispered in her ear.His hand touched her heart.

"Why your heart beats like that,my little one?"

"What do you mean?"

"Listen."

"It's normal."

"Would you go to the doctor?"

"No, I'm okay.I'm excited, it's just that.I need to took Asu Aysel in her room"

"Okay I'll wait on you."

In a few minutes.

"I'm going to the company tomorrow.I want you to come with me."

It was morning Fatima care of children.In the company was a new employee.

"How is everything changed?"

"I have a new secretary."

She becomes jealous.

"What!?"

"Don't be jealous,my little one."

"Mr.Emir how can I help you?Is this your wife?"

"No my ex wife."

"I didn't know. I am Yeter Iberkal.Come with me I'll show you something.Can I take her mr.Emir?"

"Yes,but don't for long."

"Look I think you're jealous on me , you don't have to be.I will not take him from you.I am 45 yeah old.I have a family and I don't want lose them."

"You look much younger."

"I use Botoks."

"What you're talking about?"

"Nothing special.Now excuse me I have to do some work."

"I was thinking about working here in the company.Would you like to work here?"

"You mean seriously?"

"Yes I have a the right job for you if you accidentally decide to work here."

"I accept."

"Really."

"Yes,When I start?"

"Now.Come on I'll show you your office."

She was surprised.

"You also have your secretary.I have to warm you."

"Why?"

"She's young."

"How old is she?"

"25.Don't be jealous, it's your secretary."

"I'm not."

He kiss her passionately before all employees.She didn't resist.Everyone was staring and thinking what wold happen.

"I think they're looking at us."She said

"I don't care.Come to my office."

"When?"

"In a few minutes.Okay?"

"Okay."

She went in her office.

"How is your name?"She asked her secretary

"I'm Gülsüm Hakkında."

"Nice.You have boyfrien?"

"Not anymore."

"Why?"

"He is died in accident."

"I don't knew."

"It's okay."

They're talking about everything.She went to Emir's office.She knocked.

"Come in.I'll clocked the door."

"Why?"

"Well, then we'll be alone."

"What you will do?"

"You know, you're a great little one.I missed you."He kissed her hand, arm, neck and her check.

"What you doing? We're not at home."

"I know.It is problem?"He contacted with kisses.He throw down her jacket and his.He kissed her and zippered down her dress.

"You're a wonderful.How is in job?You like it?And your secretary?"

"She's fine.I like this job.Don't aksed more."She kissed him.He pushed her on the couch.She was naked.

"I love you more than you can imagine, my love."

"I love you too my little one you're also my love too.I love you with all my heart my love.I love you so much I love you."He whispered on her ear.She was very happy.And she's began crying.

"What's wrong my little one?I tell something wrong?"

"No, I just... I'm so happy with you,Emir."

"Me too, with you and our kids.You're all are my life my love my heart my little happy."He kissed her body.They make love with a lot of love and passion.