7

"Hyung you can't be doing this!" Jisung pleaded, tears streaming down his face as he saw Kun all bloodied starting from his forehead up to his legs, clothes torn and mangled.

The older replied with his grip tightening around the younger's wrist, pushing him to Jaemin.

"Run to Taeyong—!" His sentence was cut off when he whirled around, his ruby sword slicing against the hard skin of the Kaiju, lifting himself up and using his other sword to lodge it deep in the exposed skin, near the brain, but not enough to kill it.

The two rushed to the said male, barging through the door without even knocking.

"Hyung!" Jaemin called, Taeyong emerged from the weaponry all set and ready.

"Stay here." He commanded and ran out.

The others went head-on to help Kun as he dropped to the floor, breathing heavily, Jaehyun staying to heal him.

The 5 sharp stingers of the Kaiju pointed at him, lodging itself through his body. More specifically, his chest, causing Jaehyun to stop his healing mid-way and shuffle away in fear, followed by the others.

Jisung screamed in horror, kneeling on the floor and sobbed, covering his eyes, being cradled by Jaemin.

The stingers pulled away, leaving the older with a hole on his body, the skin itself slowly interwining with eachother to rejuvenate.

"You're more stronger than I thought." It growled, shrinking down into a size of an average human and transformed, revealing a person they didn't expect to see.

"Jaehwan (VIXX)?" They asked confusedly, watching with careful eyes as his tails stood up high in the air.

One tail sped towards Kun, the said male just stared at it but then a particular katana sliced through the red stinger, causing Jaehwan to writhe in pain.

A boy dropped to the ground, the katana flaring a bright blue flame and his black-red eyes trained on him.

Just IMAGINE the person looking like this ^^

The boy stayed kneeling on one knee even when Jaehwan is approaching him menacingly, his left arm deteriorating into an obsidian sword, his other hand holding a fire ball.

In one swift movement, the white-haired ran up towards him and chopped off the remaining tails like a shadow. Jaehwan turning around to throw a fire ball at him, being countered back by the flaming katana.

He ended up getting blasted by his own fire ball, skidding onto the dirt and blocking the other boy's weapon.

The boy jumped back and sprouted black raven wings, hovering just above Kun's head.

"You can never hurt who I love." He spoke, gripping his katana tighter.

In response, Jaehwan daringly sent a fission wave towards Kun. The boy plummeted to the ground and held his weapon straight infront of himself, the fission wave breaking into pieces.

Kun took this opportunity to back away from the fight, his legs nearly giving out from so much fright surfing through his body system.

Unfortunately, the older is fast enough to grab the boy in a choke-hold, his sword pressing onto his neck, drawing out blood.

He eyed the mask and shamelessly ripped it, revealing the person behind it.

Gasping, Taeyong stepped in closer to see the white-haired boy turned out to be Jisung himself.

The younger's feathered wings turned purely metallic-like and sharp, turning a perfect angle and jabbing itself into the older's body, lifing him in the air. Jaehwan screamed in pain.

He, in turn, cut off his right wing, shattering the metal feathers.

Out of reflex, Kun went in and sprouted his white wings, speeding towards him with his ruby sword outstretched.

Before the tip of the sword can even meet his chest, Jaehwan shouted:

"FREEZE!"

The whole world froze in spot, he being surrounded by bright blue walls. He chuckled.

"It's over, Qian Kun." And proceeded to thrust his sword to his heart.

But it went pass his body.

"What?" He gawked. "An...An AfterImage?"

The walls disappeared and Kun's body with it.

"From above." His reflexes told him, he looked up just in time to see the older rocketing from above.

"ELIMINATE!" His weapon sliced his body in half, ending the fight.

Kun breathed in heavily as he stood up, running towards Jisung who writhed in pain from the chopped-off wing.

The older ran up to him and didn't even hesitate to sink his fangs into the side of Jisung's neck, the wing slowly regenerating into a white one.

At the same time, Kun's left wing coloured into black.

The younger moaned softly, and whimpered out as the older pulled away, licking the bitten spot to close it.

"Wings of Duality." Sicheng breathed out.

"Only fated mates with contrasting personality can have that."

"So... They're destined, am I correct?" Jaehyun asked as he watched the two press their foreheads together, lips amost touching and Kun cupped Jisung's cheeks lovingly.

"Definitely."

~#~#~#~#~#~#~

Dafuq is wrong with me?

And also the 1st picture is actually Kaneki Ken aND YES I WATCH TOKYO GHOUL

This part was [~~]ty

FlyingDarkDragon out!