ELEVEN ━ AFTER 14 YEARS

Beginne am Anfang

She heard her sister's heels click on the cement, following after her. The blue-haired girl held Roger's hand, the warmth comforting her and the thumb that was grazing her knuckles soothing her. She was grateful for him and Freddie for being there for her in this moment.

Gisele heard Freddie singing and she opened the door where she saw her siblings sitting down and listening to Freddie's voice while Sabrina was holding the guitar Gisele gave to her. Johnnie was just enjoying the sound as he closed his eyes and let the music drown him in the abyss of his mind.

The music stopped when Gisele popped her head in in the room.

"Don't stop," Gisele smiled. "I love that song so much. Anyway, Freddie you can stay here as long as you want, your clothes from last time are still there. I'll head to your room later on to speak to you, okay? John and Sabri, I'll talk to you both later. Do you guys want cookies or brownies?"

"Brownies," they all said in unison. Gisele smiled as Freddie smirked at the twins, high-fiving them.

"I'll bring those later. I just need to talk to someone and please continue playing that song."

"I'll stay with them, darling," Roger whispered in her ear. "You need to talk to your sister in private."

Gisele nodded, turning to leave as her sister followed. Roger looked after Gisele, his eyes never leaving her trailing figure.

The girl opened her door, indicating for her sister to go in with a shake of her head. The older sister went in, looking around the room and her heart stopped when she saw a picture of her and Gisele smiling.

"You lost your first tooth there," Nicole mumbled, pointing at the picture. "I remember. I pulled it out and you were singing. I knew since day one you were going to be a singer. But, I didn't expect you to be the singer of Queen."

"Yeah, I didn't expect it either."

"Where's mom?" Nicole asked. Gisele's breath hitched.

"She passed away," Gisele answered, taking out her clothes from her suitcase to make herself not cry anymore.

"When?"

"Last year," Gisele answered as she frowned at how fast time is flying by. "So, why?"

Nicole sighed. "Dad raped me."

Gisele stopped what she was doing, looking at her sister as she played with her chipped nail polish. Gisele looked down at her suitcase, her mind processing what her sister said.

"And then I was pregnant and I just had to leave. I couldn't bear live in the same house as the man who did things to me. I couldn't Gigi. I was 16 and I didn't want to tell you because you were just 12."

"You could've told mom," Gigi said, sitting down in the edge of her bed. "Where's the baby?"

"I left him with a friend of mine not too far from here," Nicole answered. "I had to work as something I didn't want to to provide my child food and everything he needed. And nobody wanted to hire me for some reason and I just had to work as a woman on the streets."

Gisele looked at her broken sister, hugging her. "I missed you, loser. I'm still mad, but you can come live here with us. I'm sure if the twins knew why you left, they'll forgive you. You can live here and take care of your son and not work, but, you have to clean, do your chores, and make dinner occasionally. I'm still sending money and paying for the bills but that's alright."

"Thank you, dumbass."

damn im updating a lot

i don't know who she is.