Chapter 1

Peter was lost. While walking around the Helicarier, he lost his way and now cannot find his way back.

"Just great. Here is every door like the other, which one is now the right one?" cursed Peter under his Breath, just to open a random door which leads to another, heavy door. Now curious, Peter opens the old iron door and walks in.

(Peter pov.)

I walked in and had a hard time to see anything, it's too dark. As soon as I reach the mid of the room, light gets on and I have to squint my eyes because of the sudden light. As I look around, I notice a row of cells. Uwah, a prison? but every cell is empty... except this one. Is this... a Woman?

"Äh... Hi, why are you here?" dumb question, Peter. surely she did something terrible.

The Woman looked up and never have I ever seen more beautiful eyes, glowing in a milky-golden way. She stared at me and her mouth opened and closed a few times until she began to speak with hoarse Voice:" The man with eyepatch dislikes me for being not human."

Not human? OH! "Are you like Unkle Thor? An Alien?"

The Woman looked strangely at me, then nodded."Yes. I am not from this world."

"But I dont believe that Nick would be so mean and imprison you for no reason. Did you do something... bad?"

"I scared him. That's all." she looked at the ground and I smile at her: "Dont worry. I will help you out of here. But, how did you scare Nick?" Man, I am so inquisitive.

That's when she shifted. Her Body turned into something BIG. As it turns its Head to me, I gasp: "NO WAY! You are a Were-Tigress??? OMG! SO COOL!!!"

The Tigress looked kinda shocked and shifted back."You dont fear me... that's new. My name is Saba, the Name of my Race is called Tora. There are only female Tora, which is why I went to earth to find a worthy partner. What is your Name? You smell like a Brecca."

"...My name is Peter and I am a Human... Well more like a spider-human-hybrid. What is a Brecca?"

"A Brecca is a Spider-like Creature. They can shapeshift, I thought you were one."

"Nope, I am a born Human, I just mutated a while ago because of a spider bite. Hey, wanna be friends?" Saba seemed puzzled and I was about to rethink it, maybe she did not want to have a friend, but then she answered:"... Sure... Peter."

I was so bubbly happy, I told her all my Adventures with the Avengers and she listened with a small smile on her lips, never interrupted, just listened. As i heard Tony call me, i looked sad at Saba and smiled: "I have to go. See you soon, alright?"

"You know where to find me. Stay safe, kid."

"Am not a kid!" I grinned and ran out of the room... Just to get stopped by an angered Nick Fury.

Oh Shit!