/photo shoot ended/

"Jiyeonssi, Jihyukssi! Let's grab lunch together!"

"Alright.. you're coming with us right sunbaenim?"

"Huh? Ah.. Junggi! What's my next sched?"

"The meeting with../whispers/ with your father."

"I already cancel it.."

"/whisper/ noona you know that he'll come here and grab you right?"

"That's enough.. tsk! This is insane!"

"Ahhh.. I see.. you must be really busy Jiyeonssi. Let's do it next time.."

"No! Ahh.. do it now! It's on me! Though I can't come. Is that okay?"

"Ohhh.. thank you so much! We'll eat well. A top star like you must've tons Of meetings."

"Hahaha enjoy your lunch, I'll get going now."

/Everyone bows/
/Jiyeon bows/

Italian Restaurant

"I'm glad you didn't get force to come here even though you said that you won't come."

"Haha.. do you know that I have to be rude in front of my new endorsement staff?"

"Why? Did you leave them and make you pay for their meals? Did you rented the whole restaurant again?"

"CEO Park! If you wanted to say anything say it now, I'm sure you're very aware that I have tons of schedule to attend to right?"

"Cancel it!"

"Who do you think you are? Are you the CEO of my Agency? If that's all, I'll get going now! /stand up/"

"Park Jiyeon! Sit down!"

"Why? Do you want me to be an political-tool?"

"You're going to get married."

"Dad! What nonsense is this?!"

"Lower your voice! What nonsense are you talking about? SW Group which is owned by my long time friend we agreed to get you married to his second son."

"Father! What about my career! I already let you meddle with my promotions. Don't make me cut ties with you."

"Park Jiyeon! Why are you so stubborn! SW Group has a lot of influence in the States! If you held any of your shows abroad, he could help you!"

"Stop this nonsense already.. I won't do this."

"Then, you leave me no choice.."

"What are you going to do?!"

"I'll reveal that you're my daughter.. is that much better?"

"Go ahead! I won't stop you!"

[TRENDING]
Rookie Actor Choi Jihyuk casted as the lead-character together with Actress/Singer IU in the upcoming Romantic drama "Love like Cherry blossoms" rumored to be airing this June.

/Jiyeon checking phone/

"Junggi-ah! Is this legit?"

/checks phone/

"Ahhh.. I heard this to Jihyukssi's manager, he said that the filming will be next month."

"Ahhh...who's the director?"

"I think it's Mr.Lee Gonho, Why?"

"Nothing.. I got curious."

Jiyeon's Workroom

[Director Jung Calling]
[/Answered/]

"Hello? Director Jung.."

"Oh! Jiyeonssi.. sorry to call you right now, are you busy?"

"No.. it's okay. I'm not busy, why?"

"Ahhh.. I'm just hoping you'd change your mind if I ask you about the project for the last time?"

"Ahh.. I see, well you know.. My sched was packed for 3 months."

"Please.. Jiyeonssi!! I know this is the job of the pd's but I said I'll ask you, assuming you'll change your mind because we already worked together so many times."

"Director Jung.."

"Oh?"

"Do you believe that I'm a great singer?"

"Of course! Who would doubt your talent?!"

"Regardless Of who's my father?"

"Ahh.. Is that what worries you? You know.. I've worked with your father's company for 7 years. I know you'd think that I chose you because of your father but I'm sorry you are wrong."

"Actually.. I don't know if you noticed this but I've been avoiding all the projects that Insung sunbaenim is in."

"Yeah.. I know it. Insung is a very perfectionist person, also has a bad temper. But if you kept on avoiding every opportunities like this it might as well ruined your image in the industry. Do you want to be named as the most rude balladeer in Korea? Think about it. I just want you to face this once and for all."

I haven't thought about it. I haven't thought that maybe because Of me being too careful of myself, it became the reason to be hated by others.

"Fine. I'll think about it.. I'm sorry if I caused you too much trouble Director."

"Wahhh! Really?! Thank you so much Jiyeon-ah! I'll see you at the first recording."

"Alright.. See you"

[/Hangs up/]

My Favorite Actor of All-Timeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें