I just shrugged in response, but noting how dark it was, I asked Hyebin about it and all she said was that these four wimps couldn't stand the light.

Once Yeonwoo released her hold of me, I held onto one of her arms that was draped over my shoulders and dragged the both of us towards Jane and Nayun to say, "Aye, hows it going?"

"I'm still super fucked," Jane replies, and Nayun nods sheepishly in agreement.

I chuckled, "Nice, and Taeha?"

The two girls laughed and Nayun replies, "Extremely fucked; and normally, she doesn't get out of bed 'til 1." We continue to make small conversation until I remember Ahin, who probably felt super out of place...

"Oh, guys, this is Ahin! I just met her on my way here," I say quietly.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys!" she says cheerfully.

They all mumbled their welcomes and Hyebin speaks up, "Sorry, we aren't usually like this. We all kind of drank more than we could handle last night."

Ahin chuckles and waves it off, "Nah, it's all good. I can relate, I'm pretty used to it - hangovers are the worst." But after some thought, Ahin goes on to ask, "Do you guys know of an asian supermarket close by?" Hyebin goes on to give Ahin directions and suddenly, she jogs out of the store.

"Why do you think she asked?" Nayun wondered.

"No idea," Jane replies.

"I hope she knows her way back," I wonder.

Interrupting the train of thought linked to Ahin, Daisy slurs out, "Nanshie, want something to drink?"

"That would be great, maybe a flat white today please," I say as I settle down with Yeonwoo by the coffee bar.

"Ya Nancy, you should wear these glasses more often" Yeonwoo says as she brings my glasses down to my face, "you look great."

I let out a quiet chuckle, "I think you should wear those a lot more too, Dabin. Where did you even get those glasses anyways?" All she does is point at Hyebin, "Ah, of course." While Yeonwoo began fidgeting with our hands that rested on the counter, I realized how adorable she looked today.

It's crazy to think that someone can make you go from "Please fuck me," to "please cuddle with me."

Yeonwoo brings my hands close to her face and tries her best to warm it up by rubbing them together and blowing into them. At one point, she even puts my hands on her cheeks and they were extremely warm. Each of her actions made my stomach flutter and I giggled every time because of how goofy she looked while wearing those white clout goggles.

Suddenly, Ahin comes barging in with a grocery bag in her hand and asks Hyebin if there was a stove around here, so Hyebin brought her to the back. I wonder what she was doing.

Out of curiosity, I decided to check it out and saw Ahin boiling up something in two different pots and putting an assortment of herbs and ginger into one, and a whole concoction in the other.

"Hey Ahin, what are you doing?"

"Oh my God, Nancy. You scared me," she says after jumping back a bit but goes on saying, "I'm just making something for you guys - I know how it feels to be super hungover and not having anything around you other than water to make you feel better. And I have a lot of time in my hands as well, so it's nothing."

"Wow, you really didn't have to go out of your way to do something like this."

"Nah, don't worry about it - just get out there and rest. I'm almost done here," before I could argue and offer a hand, my head got the best of me and I just did as she said.