"My father is from New Zealand. He had brought us here when I was little. I just did a little research for his house." I explain as we walk to my dad's house.

"No, I mean, how did you know she was here and not in Africa." she says.

I chuckle. She always chooses Africa to talk about the other end of the world.

"Well, after dad couldn't have us, he would like to be a part of Chloe's life. Obviously, he was in Australia for a business trip but I held him back there. He needed to leave soon and then come back. I just had a feeling he was going to come here."

"And you really do trust your feelings." she laughs.

"Of course I do. If you remember, it was my feeling that led me to talk to you." I say reminding her the day we first met.

"You asked for a pen. And I was sitting next to you." she furrows her eyebrows.

"Yes, but I chose to ask you for a pen." I close my eyes and nod my head proving my point.

"Whatever." she giggles.

After walking for what looked like twenty minutes we reached out destination.

"And now what?" Emily asks as we walk to the door of the house.

It was just like I remembered it. The swings in the yard, the benches. The walls were painted in a dirty sugary white colour and the door had the same silver handle as when I last came here, when I was five. It was like I was reliving every single memory I had from this place and it took me all the strength I had not to break down.

Even the bell had the same annoying 'ding dong' sound.

~~

-Luke's POV-

"Guys,  I think I know where Lea is."

The all look up at me surprised.

"John, where is Chloe right now?" I turn to Lea's father.

"New Zealand. I don't understand, what does that have to do with my girl?" he asks with tears in his eyes.

"Because this is where Lea is." I say, way too sure for myself.

"How do you know?" Calum asks, without even looking at me.

"Please Cal, just please, for one fucking time in your life trust me." I yell at him.

"So what?" Janet asks "We are going to New Zealand?"

"No. We are staying here and we wait until she comes back." I say. "This is something she has to do alone, you guys."

"Hey, Janet?" John says to her. "Happy eighteenth birthday."

Janet looks up at him.

"27 of July." John says and Janet smiles.

"It's your birthday?" Ashton asks her.

"Yeah. And I'm officially an adult." she smirks.

Ashton walks to the fridge and hand Janet a beer.

"And you are legal." he grins.

"Let's throw a party!" Ross yells and starts running around the house with Ashton behind him.

I wish Lea was here to see this.

~~

-Lea's POV-

"Just a moment." a voice yells and a moment later the door opens to reveal a woman.

She looks like she's at her early forties but she is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. Her eyes are a deep blue, like the sea when it comes to a storm, and her black hair are tied up in a messy bun.