No wonder the culprit ran away to cram school early.

....Well it can't be helped.

"Okay, what do you want?" I cut straight to the point.

He immediately make a hurted expression. "How could you say that Akane? Your most honorable, most beautiful, most charming, most kind, most fabulous, most delicate friend that you would probably need to waste 3 lifetime worth of luck just to be this master's friend just happen to be so worried that he has no choice but to visit his sick friend."

Yeah right, as if a worried person could spew out more sentence to compliment himself rather than the other party.

I inwardly laugh due to the irony.

"You sure talk too much just to compliment yourself, I see." I spat.

Not denying it, he decided to look at my face and change the topic.

"I mean, it's true that you're complexion did not look good for this past few days."

"You don't need to tell me that...." Even I'm starting to worry of my skin's condition due to the lack of sleep.

But man, can you blame me?

I can't sleep well knowing that I would definitely have a seizure of anger and an unpleasant face that I would definitely see the moment I fall asleep.

"OMG, sucks to be you then~" He said while nibbling on those cookies as if no one suffers in this world.

"..... If you're here just wanting to be smacked down. Just tell me! I won't let you down." I make a suggestive crack in my hand and start to move closer to that bastard.

He stopped eating the snacks and opened both of his hand. "Ehh~ Don't be mad. I come here with a present."

I widened my eyes with a hint of suprise. "Oh really? Then I won't be mad, leave it and get out."

"Wow, aren't you blunt?"

This bastard actually dare to question me.

"I tried, but it seems you're too retarded to take shits."

He chuckled and take a tiny box from his coat. "Well enough idle talk. Here's the present I owe you few days ago~"

Oh? The part where I accompany him to tour the [Royal Aster]?

"Hmm.... It's better be a good stuff." I rest my back on the couch.

No, it has to exceed it, considering the trouble I had to put up with him lately.

He then make an assuring face. "Of course, it's something that said to be really hard to get, after all."

'Oh really?' I raise my brows.

"Well, here it is~" He took out a box with a ribbon attached to the top.

I took the box in a constant rising of excitement.

Even though that man is annoying, I can have faith on his eyes for rare and valuable things.

That can be proven with his knowledge with flowers he's interested in the [Royal Aster], that I later found out to be one of the rarest specimen in the world.

He even said it that even he doubt that he can find it again, which led me opened it up in huge expectation.

"Let me present you...." He said after I took out the content of the box.

"A concert theater ticket!"

"....
.........
.................
....................."

I stare at a two strips of paper in my hand.