Prologue

Alex's P.O.V

Have you ever heard of best friends kissing or sharing a room? Girls might kiss each other but only on the cheek and OK they might share a room. But guys don't make out with their best friend or sleep in a room together or fuck or get fucked by their best friend.

Currently, I don't know how to label my relationship with Zack. Yes, we're best friends but we fuck. We share a room together which means we obviously live together, we kiss each other, we sleep in one bed and we're also posesive of each other but we're not dating.

Friends with benefits. I think that's what you call it but its kinda more than that like we're together but we're not. Confusing as hell I know. But the things that I'm sure of are:

1. No one knows about us fucking but we act all lovey dovey in school

2. I love Zack

3. I'm stupid for letting my best friend fuck me

So I bet you guys wanna know where this all started..

Well it started when I was 14 and he was 15, I know what you're thinking 'So young' . Indeed we are, well anyways we both we're playing football then Zack said he needed to go to the bathroom and I agreed but I went with him. He got inside the bathroom while I was standing out the door suddenly he pulled inside cause he was stronger. I didn't know what was happening, I was pulled then we were making out and then I was being fucked by him. we agreed to keep it a secret then he asked me if i wanna keep doing 'it' and me being me agreed. Now we're both senior and still fucking.

Hello, yes a new story. it's boyxboy meaning gay

Hops you like it :)