La Mala Hora

I have lived in a very haunted house my entire life. I see apparitions, hear disembodied voices and footsteps and witness poltergeist activity all the time. And it's not just me, my friends and family witness it too. Some things I only see or hear once or twice but there are several spirits that I see all the time. One of those is what I call the Hat Man. The first time I saw him, I was about three or four years old. My parents had gone away and left me with a babysitter. The babysitter didn't watch me very well and I was able to sneak into a storage room that my parents had always told me not to go in. While I was in there, I got the sense that someone was standing behind me and that they were angry. I turned around and saw a tall black figure standing over me. He had no features except for a top hat and a long trench coat. I screamed and ran out of the room. After that experience, I would always see him peeking around corners at me only to disappear. For a while, I stopped seeing him. Until I was in about first grade. I was sitting in the living room on the couch by myself when I heard a loud crash in the kitchen. I went to investigate and found nothing there. I shrugged and went back into the living room to see him walk across the living room and into the hallway. As you can imagine, I screamed. The last time I saw him, I was about 9 or 10. I was walking with my little brother into his room. His room is what used to be the storage room where I first saw hat man. I opened the door and we both saw hat man sitting on my brothers bed. My brother said "Man." and pointed while I just stood there in shock. Immediately, hat man sprung up and started running toward us. I screamed, picked my brother up and ran from the room. I haven't seen him since except for occasionally out of the corner of my eye. But I feel his presence all the time and I don't like it. After doing some research, I have discovewhite that tons of people see him through out the whole world. It's weird. I don't know what he is.

credited to a app

vote comment follow