Chapter 2

(Y/N) POV

"O-Ok" I said. As we walked to the ramen shop. i felt his metal fingers interlace with mine. I faintly blushed and i squeezed his hand slightly. When we got there we ordered ramen(obviously). Cayde got his usual, spicy ramen. I got regular ramen (idk). We ate our ramen in silence looking at each other awkwardly. I decided to scoot closer to him. I heard a ticking noise again. I kept scooting closer until i was pretty much leaning on him. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I leaned in and kissed him on the cheek and heard that ticking grow louder. He laughed awkwardly and thats when i knew that ticking was him. "You hear that ticking Cayde." I say teasing him. "Uuuuhhhh." "Im kidding Cayde." When we were done with our ramen we went back to his place.

Cayde POV

"This is a pretty nice place Cayde." "Thanks." I said. (Y/N) sat on my bed and said "What we doin here." "Uh idk what do u wanna do." "Well this bed is pretty big." she says with a wink. I started ticking again. "Im kidding Cayde." I sat next to her and put my hand on hers. I put on a movie and she set her head on my lap while she was hiding within the rest of the covers. Soon enough she fell asleep and I set her on my bed I sat on my chair fell asleep(do exos sleep). When I woke up sure enough (Y/N) was waiting there in her armor going though my search history. It looked like she was laughing pretty hard. When she turned around she saw i was awake she said "Did i wake u up" "No No ure ok" i said. We walked back to the hall of guardians hand in hand and when i saw Ikora looking at me smiling. I awkwardly waved and kissed (Y/N) on the cheek. 

(A/N): Whew! Another chapter done 

Ikora: How are u and Cayde

(A/N): Shad up...Anyway thanks for reading i guess lol bye