Marinette's Puns

Song I listened to while I was writing this: MLB BUT I'M SCREAMING THE OPEENNNNIIINNNGGGG

Chat's POV

So I've been keeping my eye on Marinette. Its not I like I like her or anything ;)..I mean who watches someone everyday and think about her/him daily? A person who thinks of someone as a friend, obviously.

Plagg's POV

This boy is so dense I think he'll realize his feelings WHEN I DIE.

Chat's POV

Yeah she's a GOOD friend.

Anyways, the point is that I've started to hear her make more...puns. And I've decided to keep a journal about it. Like for example.. 10/31/XX, She said:

'Y'know I have never tried eating a clock. I mean eating a clock IS very TIME CONSUMING.'

Then she giggled right after. Does that mean she secretly likes my puns? Or does she just like puns but hates mine? ITS FRUSTRATING. I will conduct a test in which I,as Adrien Agreste, will attempt to make a pun while she's around.

Adrien's POV

Alright! 11/1/XX, We're in the park.

"Hey Marinette?"

"Y-Yes, A-Adrien?"

"Did you know me and Nino started a band called Books?"

''Books? A band? Only you and Nino? Are you guys-"

"We named it Books because we did'nt want anyone judging us by our covers."

Never. Never have I ever seen such a beauty as Marinette Dupain-Cheng laugh so hard in my entire life.

"Adrien, I think that joke is-"

She slips on a banana peel that just so suddenly appeared in front of her. At least I caught her! "You were saying?" I smile. "I found that joke..very a-peel-ing." Marinette does little finger guns while I held her.

What is this burning sensation I feel on my cheeks?

"A-Adrien! Do you have a fever!?" OKAY ONE MORE PUN. I fall to the ground and do a pose, "I think I'm falling for you." Marinette's cheeks suddenly start to get red. She offers me a hand up and we go to the her parent's bakery silently, meeting Alya and Nino there.

We get to the seat and Marinette suddenly sprints to uh..somewhere. Is she mad? "Uh Oh." Nino says silently while sipping his tea. "What did you do to my daughter?" Alya raises an eyebrow while eating her muffin. "Daughter?" "Alya considers Marinette her daughter hence that's why her name in our group chat is 'Mother Alya'." Nino explains. A look of realization dawns upon me.

"So what did-"

Before Alya could continue her sentence, Marinette comes back with a handful of items. She drops them on the table. I wonder what she's gonna do with a peach, a stuffed Koala holding tea, a melon, coffee, box of pizza, a carrot, a bag of chips, butter, cake and an apple?

(Prepare for this speech.)

Marinette coughs. Nino puts on his headphones. Alya starts to record the scene. "Go Pun Master!" She cheers. "Uh..Pun Master?" My eyes start to lose its sparkle and it starts to get replaced with fear..

"Well, Adrien, Your pun was greatly ap-PEACH-iated, and it also sent me a feeling of positivi-tea. Well I must admit, I think my puns have a better KOALA-TEA to it. My puns are one in a MELON. But to the important part, You said you fell for me, right? Well I think you're..BREW-tiful and you have got a really big PIZZA my heart. I CARROT 'bout you and our friend-CHIP. But I'd rather be the BUTTER to your BREAD because for a long time...I've had FILLINGS for you. So I really hope I get an APPLE-Y ever after with you."

...

Oh my Gosh.

...

Call the ambulance, I think I'm dying.

"G-GUYS HE'S FAINTING!" was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

...

...

...

"A-Adrien? Are you alright?" I was on her bed. I look at the window and it was probably night time..Oh God..If her puns did'nt kill me, my father certainly will. I yawn and look at Marinette. She had a guilty look on her face. I can't believe I fainted just because of her puns. Although I do admit it was amazing.. "Adrien, I'm sorry. I did'nt expect for that outcome.. and I- OH MY GOD YOUR FATHER MUST BE WORRIED!" "Marinette, its fine..those puns were amazing. I bet you could even beat Chat Noir." "I wish.." "Is something wrong?" "I-I have a secret.." "What is it?"

"I started to uh.. make more puns because I wanted Chat to notice me more. I mean he's always so focused on his job, yeah I know but.. a little part of me wants us to hang out more like that night after Evillustrator.."

oh.

OH.

"Marinette..do you..like Chat Noir?"

She stood up and jumped. "W-W-WHAT!? NO WAY! WAY NO! NAY WO!" She roamed around her room, probably tring to calm down. She looked so cute. "Okay,Okay. You don't like Chat Noir. But you want to hang out with him?"

She meekly nods her head.

"Well..I'll tell him."

"How?"

"We're good friends."

"Oh."

After a few minutes of CHATTING, I bid goodbye to Marinette and her parents. Also I get to have a croissant for free! I'm so happy. While I was walking along the dim-lighted streets, I noticed something.

"While she was making that LEGENDARY paragraph..did-did she confess that she had feelings for me?"

My cheeks start to redden at the thought of us. As a couple. No! Adrien, she's a friend. JUST A FRIEND...

Right?