Welcome to 221B Baker Street

~Sherlock's POV~
BANG! BANG! BANG! The knocks are clear through the flat as someone bangs their fist on the door to find my attention. I lay on the couch and jump up in my pajama pants and don't pay mind to it and strut to the door. I open the door and see people gathered around the opening to my flat, and I rolled my eyes. The normal person vibe radiating off of them. I scan them and notice the reading glasses and the phones in their hands. These people are clearly readers, and are interested in someone specific. The glint in their eyes, the hiding smirk, and the shaking of their knees, these people are here to see me.

I welcome them into my living area and I sit in my seat and yell, "John we have clients!".

"Honey John isn't-" my wife Y/N walks out and noticed the people and then shuffled away.

Now I must explain to the strangers.

"Welp, I shall start with..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO! This is very uneventful but thought that I would give an intro a bit to this imagines book! This has no specific timeline, storyline, or anything! It is imagines for a reason! Just wanted to give a different and fun beginning to my new book! I hope everyone enjoys, and welcome to my Sherlock Imagines book!

-Julia Coller