Chapter 2: Var är alla Began

Where to start my story, is a puzzling decision. I guess I should start with my past as I'm being chased by guards.

I was just a boy, and you might have heard this beginning in millions of other books. But really, I was just a normal human boy. My Mother, Gloria Henry, was a baker for a local cafe in the town of Gävle. She took pride in her pastries and made the best sour bread around. She was quiet, humble, her beauty was never equivalent to the other older ladies in Gävle, for she was much more beautiful. Her soft tan tone, Bright golden air braided into two love knots and her gorgeous teal eyes spiked the hearts in many men. But her heart already and would always belong to my Father Josef Henry. My Sister, Noara Linschberg, taught children who were blind or deaf, how to communicate with everyone else. A spitting image of our mother she was, but surprisingly much more beautiful than even her. She had gotten married around my 8th birthday and announced that she and her new wedded husband, Fredrick, was going to make a child. I was a bit concern about my sister having a kid, We really didn't know him at first. but of course, my mother used her beauty and asked around.

Fredrick Linschberg was a soldier and worked for the army. he originates from America but had moved to Sweden with his sickly mother when he was 11 years old. Now reaching almost 40 while my sister just passes 20, he decided to start a family. Fredrick was a very tall man, being 6'2, his hair was spiky and pitch black and his beard was fuzzy and almost unnoticeable. Though I couldn't really ever picture Fredrick with a nice beard. His skin tone was a very light tone of chocolate since he was mixed. His Tattoos were the most interesting part of him. on his back, he had a tattoo of two black wings, his neck had his Father's name written in cursive and recently he's gotten a tattoo of Noara's name on his left arm. he also had tattoo's of chains on each of his ankle's for "show". Though his appearance was quite different, he was a full gentleman to my sister and never even thought of hurting her. And I did grow a bond between me and Fredrick. We both had a rough life that involved never really seeing our father, we both loved to go fishing and sketch different things in our free time. Fredrick was an okay person and I did wish to grow up and be like him but that wish is gone and I fear it will never come back. 

Lastly, we have my father Josef Henry. The wretched human being who did this to me. Who made me who I am today; a hunter. My selfish, overconfident piece of garbage I called father put his beliefs over his family, and nearly killed us all. I was the only survivor. But I was changed forever, No longer could I call myself a human being a normal person. My scars prove my fight. My Wounds prove my lost. Lost of hope. Lost of emotions. Lost of love. 

It's sad that one deal could destroy an entire race

"if you are reading this, you are one of the scumbags that hurt my family. I will find you, rip you apart, and feed you to your species. I will steam boil your children, rape and slaughter your wives and peel your pets like potatoes. I'm after every single one of you demons".

                                                                                                                                          -Josef Henry