Birdie be free

Waking up I roll over and look at the clock, damn it's six thirty in the morning and now I'm up. I been staying in a hideout I had for a while now trying to get shit together all I can think about is getting back in the game and taking care of my son. Yeah Kenzo been around but I know she's just not what I want anymore, yea I love her but my son right now is all I need.
I stand up and walk to the window covering the city, I remember being locked up and thinking about her and just getting pissed. I love her to death but I know this business has gotten to her head I mean she shot dime, hearing my phone vibrate I just take in the sun creeping from behind all those buildings.

Kenzo: meet me in a hour at the Grand see you soon.

The damn Grand I know exactly how this is about to go down, the grands been around for a minute but we barely used it seeing we was always in some crazy shit before I left. Getting dress I text dime telling him we're meeting at the Grand and he's backup Incase this bitch gets crazy.
Heading down ninety-four the top of the building begins to appear so many good memories so many bad but most are ones I'll rather be reminded of every now and then. Pulling into the parking lot of the Grand I see dime parked in the far corner.
"Aye boss what's the plan?" He hits the splif
"My signal is business if you don't get it stay on standby you never know what this bitch is up too."
I step out the car and walk up to the building, fixing my clothes all I can think about is what could this meeting be about so early in the damn morning. Jewels the front desk man saw me and walked out along with three other employees although shits starting off rocky I know she's not that bold to hit me herself.
Before I could reach the door and knock the door opens but with nobody in the doorway to meet me. The whole floor was dark only candles here and there,the aroma of vanilla bean flowed through the air leaving a very lingering smell. Instantly my dick starts getting hard I can't remember the last time I got some but if that's what she's offering I'm taking.
Moving towards the living room I can see Kenzo's shadow reflecting off the candles.
"Birdie oh Birdie please come in." Making herself visible she stand with her hands on her waist,body draped in a red see through robe and a teddy to match damn she's looking good. Kenzo stands there looking at me undoing her robe she walks towards me grinning .
"Ha, what I'd do to deserve this." I can feel my dick getting hard and I just walk towards her unzipping my pants.
"Get over here I been busy and so have you." Kenzo drops her robe and walks into the moonlight her shape outlined onto the floor damn she looks good. I grab her by the waist and pull her closer pressing kisses on her lips while my hands roam her body.
    Grabbing the back of kenzo neck I make her kneel in front of me, her beautiful eyes gaze up at me damn when I say she's sexy as hell shes sexy as hell. Running my fingers through her hair admiring her then sticking my dick in her mouth,thrusting into her I can feel her moans vibrate on my dick this shit definitely feels good.
      Kenzo looks up at me with such passion in her eyes the same passion she would give me before I got locked up. Caressing her face Kenzo stands up and leads me towards the middle of the fury black rug she undresses me then sitting me down. Climbing on top of me I embrace her wrapping my arms around her while she kisses me.
"Damn ma I missed you so much." She begins to ride me slowly I can feel her fat ass moving in slow circles.
"Oh do you." She moans in my ear and moves faster and I hold her closer pushing her down going deeper in her.
"I do ma you know that." She moans louder gripping the back of my head panting.
     I hold her closer feeling myself about to nut she moves faster hearing her moan makes me go deeper her hearing me grunt makes her move fast.
"Oh shit I love you ma."

I wake up on the floor with a cover over me,the grand was so silent. Rolling over the sun peaks through the blinds I can see a note sitting on the floor,a gun right next to it,and a black rose.

Birdie this isn't how I want things to be I love you but we are either in this together or in this alone...you choose

If we aren't a team...come find me if you can.

Kenzo