Crime Scene Part 1

Brock Pov

So after damn near destroying Raw and the employees that comes with it, I had to pay a hefty fine for all the damages that had occurred

So after damn near destroying Raw and the employees that comes with it, I had to pay a hefty fine for all the damages that had occurred. My thing is I'm innocent there were no cameras so how do they know I attacked them and for the people who was there they can't even see because of the black eyes they got. So as I'm concerned I'm in the clear. Nevertheless, I'm here in the car waiting for a sign of movement in the apartment 30 feet ahead of me so I can go and get my woman.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Paul said trying to stop me from breaking into this house that the mystery man texted me.

"As sure as I'll ever be, she's hiding my child. This game that she's playing took a whole different turn. Imagine if your wife was hiding a child from you and you had to find out from a guy you didn't know while your coworkers are involved in keeping you and your wife apart. Look I'm a changed man but they bringing me back to the person that I was in the past."

"Look, you need to calm down you know Sunny is crazy and mixed with your anger issues this isn't going to end well. She's pregnant so you can't approach her with old Brock."

"Thanks for the pep talk Paul but it's a little too late for that." I said getting out the car and heading up the steps to her apartment.

When I finally got to her apartment I could hear another man's voice mixed with her laughter and immediately the room just turned red as my body heated up with build up anger and frustration.

Knock

Knock

"One minute" I could hear Sunny voice say.

Knock

Knock

"Damn, I said give me a minute." She said unlocking the door, rolling her eyes once she noticed it was me. " Why are you here?"

"What do you mean? You're pregnant with my child of course I'm going to be here. What I'm not understanding is why are you trying to hide my kid from me when I'm putting in the effort to try to build a relationship with him or her. Now can I come in?"

"One, this is not my apartment and two, all I'm hearing are words but not actions. You did so much damage that I don't think you can ever repair it. You were the one that lied to me and betrayed my trust! That's all you know how to do is lie so I don't want that type of behavior around my son. You're a part time wrestler and you'll be a part time dad. My son does not deserve that in his life plus he has great father figures around him." She said trying to slake the door on me but I stuck my leg out preventing her from doing so.

"Who's apartment is this anyway, I'm actually shocked that you feel bolden to tell me that you are staying with another man. This is a nice apartment too bad that this apartment about to get ruined. "

"You aren't about to ruin shit. Now can you go do we can continue our night."

"No!" I said busting into the small apartment complex. This is how she living I'm not impressed. Whoever, she's sleeping with don't have the same pay scale as I do.

"Is this what you doing now? Sleeping with bums? If you needed money and a house to live in you could've just called me. Does this place even have central air? You're living like the poor and whoever you sleeping with should be ashamed of himself because he's allowing you to sleep here knowing that you're pregnant. If you don't leave him and this crappy apartment I'm going to file for full custody on our son and you know I'll win because I have the money and lawyers while you have the criminal records working against you." I said turning around with a smile. You see if I can't have her I'll make sure she can't have the one thing she wants more than anything, a family.

"Really? Brock you are going to take a mother away from her son that's real manly. I guarantee you as long as I'm here you won't be getting anywhere near her. You are supposed to be the beast in carnage but your attitude towards woman is making you a coward. A real man wouldn't try to break a family up but try to mend the broken family that he has." A voice said coming from upper deck of the apartment.

"Oh you got to be kidding me? Really Sunny this is who you with? Out of all people and I do mean ALL people you choose him. Now you really insulting my intelligence so now that you want to do that I'm going to have to rearrange his whole face and Sunny you can simply thank yourself for this murder that's about to happen."

To be continued until next time .

A/N: Sorry I won't have you wait for another chapter this long. Updating another chapter tomorrow.