Movies and Barbecues

Start from the beginning

"You know I'm just going to eat more, right?"

"Then I guess I'll just have to kiss you more." I smirked before leaning forward, kissing him again.

I jerked back as I heard the door fly open, and voices fill the theater.

"I can't WAIT to see this movie!!" a voice shouted.

"Right? I'm so glad you let me take you babe." another voice replied.

I watched as Carter and Matt came into the theater. They stopped as they saw us, then Matt galloped over to me.

"NASH!!" he screams in my ear, causing me to slap him. "You're advice totally worked!!"

"What advice?" I ask as I rub my now bleeding ear drum.

"The one you told me at the party."

I rolled my eyes,"I was being sarcastic."

"Oh." he frowned,"Well it worked!!"

Carter was sitting next to him, and waved at us. "Hey guys."

We nodded and 'heyd' back. The screen soon went dark, so we shut up and watched as the movie started. Halfway through I looked over to see Matt getting devoured by Carter. He was litterly eating him. He started grilling his body, making the whole room smell like fried chicken.

I rolled my eyes at the disgusting scene, and turned my attention to Shawn. He was watching the screen, oblivious to Carter feasting on Matt's grilled body parts.

It was adorable as he gripped onto the seat when ever an intense scene came on, and bit his lip until it was almost bleeding. I looked back at the movie and realized a sex scene was going on. I shook my head and looked back at Shawn. He was now staring at me, his eyes dark, the screen glowing softly in his brown orbs.

He leaned forward, and slowly, very slowly pressed his lips against mine. I didn't care that we were in the middle of a theater making out. I didn't care i was on bad terms with my best friend. I didn't even care that my friend was eating my other friend.

All I cared about was Shawn, and how he made me feel these amazing things. Things I can't even begin to describe.

When the movie was over we left, saying goodbye to Carter, and Matt's remains. We headed to the bakery across the street, getting 2 dozen doughnuts and a box of croissants for my mom. She loved them.(I love them)

We headed back to my house, and thankfully Cameron was gone. I saw Sky come running into the kitchen, naked, and covered in soap.

"NASHLYNN!!" she hugs my legs, getting them wet.

"Skylnn get back here!" Mom comes chasing after her, and she hides behind my legs.

"Sky, go finish your bath."

She pouts,"I don't wanna Nashy, I wanna stay here with you."

"If you go finish your bath, I'll give you a doughnut!"

Her face brightens up and she runs back to the tub, leaving a sopping wet trail behind her.

"Are those fresh baked crossaints?" Mom asks, eyeing the box.

"All for you." Shawn hands her the box, and she takes one out sticking it halfway in her mouth. "You boys are angels." she mumbles before setting the box down and heading back to the bathroom.

I smirked, and sat my own box down. Hayes came in a second later, tryin to sneak one of moms crossaints.

"Bish no!" I slap his hand, and he sulks. "Take a doughnut and get the hell out!"