I should eat them more, we are in Paris I smile widely at him.

He nods, I need to take a shower or else we'll be stuck in here all day.

I smile warmly at him wondering to myself how I hit the jackpot.

We spend the day walking and eating, we head to a mall where I finally get a new Android phone of course I use the opportunity to take pictures but non of Alex which is quite amusing when he has lots of pictures of me.

I end up buying matching scarfs for Rosie and Johnny.
I buy a perfume for Lara and I buy a particular type of chocolate for Andrea since that's what he asked for apparently you can only find the pack in Paris and I won't say he's wrong, it taste fresh and not like the normal one with all the preservatives chemicals.

For scarlet and Maya I get them bracelets which am sure they would appreciate, I don't have much money so I try to reduce my shopping.

By night we head to the Eiffel tower which is spectacular, god Lex this is beautiful I mumble beside him looking up at the stars.

Not as you, he tilts my head up placing a gentle kiss on my lips.

I'll forever remember this day I hug him close to me

He smiles me too placing a kiss on the top of my head, our flight leaves in an hour

I pout, I can't believe am leaving

We can always come back.

I don't think your friend will appreciate you always borrowing his jet I smile cheekily at him.

Alex throws back his head laughing, trust me he owes me a couple of favours so no worries.

I smile with a small frown wondering when I'll meet this apparent friend that burrows him things, its weird really but everyone has secrets, I do to

Come on let's go he grabs my hand and we head to the elevator.

Soon I find myself back in the jet sticking as much chocolate into my bag, in the next two hours we land and Timothy takes me back home.

I kiss Alex goodbye and head back to my house where I immediately pass out.

******

The next morning is eventful, I wake up getting dressed in the new brown joggers I bought and a long sleeved back sweater top I wear my sandals and a new coat Alex bought precisely for me, since we all know what happened to the last one.

I grab the bag with the gifts, I know its early just 5am and I knock on Lara's door.

She opens the door almost immediately like she was expecting me.

Hey Chica I bounce into the room.

Hey Paris girl, how was it? she wiggles her brows.

We did not have sex and it was magical I sigh happily.

She laughs, what sought of man dates a girl for a month and does not touch her.

A gentleman I laugh.

Well now that we have that out of the way, what did you get me?

I bring out the quite expensive perfume after all she paid partly for that dress for me so she deserves me spoiling her.

Wow!! This smells great she stares at it spraying it on the back of her palm.

God I know, I almost got one for myself and then I realized I have to save for my bills and a TV

She laughs spraying me the perfume, you deserve it, just because you look beautiful today.

Thanks I nod, now dress up we have work remember.

She nods, things were so stressful without you on Saturday.

Don't worry am back here and momma is going nowhere I laugh.

When we get to work I hand everyone their gifts and to say today is a good day was an understatement

I head back home and the rest of the week goes by the same, I don't see alex at all but he texts me sometimes.

I sigh to myself after work on Saturday, I reach my door opening the door I see Alex there fixing in a flat screen TV, well trying too he looks confused and conflicted.

My eyes are wide and I stare at him open mouthed, what the fuck?

Oh hey love he says placing a kiss on my forehead while I remove my coat.

You got me a TV?

He nods you said you wanted one.

Doesn't mean I wanted you to buy me one!! I stare at him

Whatever you need, you just have to tell me soph, you're a Queen and I'll treat you as such

Look Alex this is mighty great and all but there's no way I'm going to accept this, that TV must have cost a ton first was the trip to Paris but this-, this is just too much.

I told you I did not pay for the trip to Paris he says brows furrowed.

I sigh yea apparently your friend did, am not being a bitch right now but I need to know what's going on, why all the secrets, why cover up yourself when we go out, why can't I meet this friend that owes you favours? I say my hands crossed

All this from a buying you a TV you need.

I really love doing things myself alex, I've had people take care of me for a long time but now am a mature woman and I don't want you doing everything for me

He sighs with a small smile, I love you that's why I take care of you

My eyes are wide, you love me?

He's eyes widen when he just realised what he said

Alex?

He nods, staring at me, you have no idea what you do to me soph, anytime am not with you, you're all I think of, he grabs my face in his large hands, you're the only one that gets the real me, I can be myself around you without any boundaries, you own my heart Sophia, making you happy keeps me happy, seeing that smile on your face makes my day brighter so yes I do Love you.

I stand still staring at him and the only words to pass my lips are Woah.

This is the first time someone actually shuts me up I mumble.

he laughs seeing the expression on my face.

I know its early and all but you can never put a time on love soph and you don't have to say you love me alright, I just want you happy.

I smile nodding placing a kiss on his lips, I'm not sure about my feelings for Alex yet but am pretty sure am not far from falling in love with him.

Now that TV I want to really watch family guy

What's that? He scrunches up his face

My eyes are wide shit Alex you have a long way to go I laugh dragging him to the couch to help fix it on.