𝖔𝖓𝖊

instagram —
ybnkarelis has posted a pic !

YBNKARELIS: golden hour is the best thing to ever happen to me10,456 likes 8, 346 comments

10,456 likes
8, 346 comments

fanaccount1: brooo baddest ybn member
fanaccount2: so pretty
kingveronica: my best friend go best friend
ybnalmightyjay: who told ur ugly ass to post this
ybnkarelis: whew chile you rlly thought you were doing something w this comment huh?
fanaccount3: wtf is she doing w nahmir ??
fanaccount4: so full of yourself when you look like an ogre
ybnglizzy: okay sis
ybnnahmir: ybnglizzy don't act like i won't beat your ass zion
ybnnahmir: baby 😍💗
ybnkarelis: ybnnahmir i miss you daddy

real life omniscient

Karelis Brown sat in her bedroom, stretched out across her bed as she scrolled through her instagram notifications due to the picture she recently posted. She rolled her eyes at Nahmir's comment — so the nigga can't text back but can comment? She decided to ignore whatever she was feeling and just reply to his comment.

They had been dating for a little under two years, ever since their Junior years. She had known him practically her entire life as she was born and raised in Birmingham. She really did love Nick on some serious shit, he was her first everything and she couldn't imagine life without his annoying ass. She had pushed him to do music and all of his other dreams, and was right by his side when 'Rubbing off the paint' dropped.

When the song blew up and he was thrusted into the lime light, she was right by his side. He was currently on tour — with the rest of the YBN crew, which she had met all of them and was good friends with them — and for the past few weeks things had been rocky between them. He was starting to act brand new and Karelis didn't fuck with that. He was ignoring her calls and texts, and acting real bold under other bitch's pictures.

Her phone began vibrating on her nightstand and she immediately got excited, thinking it was Nahmir. She picked up up quickly and didn't miss the way her heart felt heavy in her chest as the name on her screen.

Incoming facetime call from V 👸🏾💕...

It was her best friend, Veronica Tyler, not her boyfriend. She answered it regardless, knowing hearing from her best friend would help her feel better. They had been practically glued at the hip ever since Veronica moved to Birmingham their Freshman year.

"Hey bitch!" Veronica's loudass exclaimed as soon as Karelis' face popped up on her screen.

"Hey V." Karelis smiled back, much less enthusiastic than usual.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" Veronica was in protective mode, being able to see through Karelis' facade. "Who I gotta kill?"

"No one." Karelis laughed, immediately smiling a real, genuine smile at how she knew Veronica meant every word she just spoke. "Just things with Nick are still rocky."

"That nigglet still ain't text you back yet?" Veronica asked as she already knew of Nahmir's recent ghosting. "That boy must've lost his damn mind, on my mama."

"He sure hasn't," Karelis scoffed rolling her eyes in pure annoyance. "But has the motherfuking audacity to comment on my shit."

Veronica sucked her teeth as she shook her head, "Terrible. Just terrible."

𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖊
this is just a lil shirt update so i can get something out for y'all