"God, I miss him" Richie sighed and pressed his tongue against the roof of his mouth. The others agreed sadly and the mood of the video chat dropped severely. "Remember when Stan brought us apple picking? Junior year"

"Oh my god yes!" Beverly smiled even though her eyes were still filled with the pain her heart felt "He was getting so pissed off because you and Eddie were having a damn apple war"

"Hey! I was just defending myself" Eddie jumped in. The rest laughed together before quieting together. They continued reminiscing about their high school days with Stan. The conversation came to a halt when Stan's account joined the call uninvited. 

Everybody went absolutely silent. They stared at the added screen which was just a black box. Six pairs of eyes looked from person to person. Richie was the first to snap.

"Alright who the fuck is this?" Richie glared at the screen, staring at the black box. "You fuckin' know Stan is dead right? You're being a disrespectful bitch!"

Stanley Uris is Typing...

"Oh yeah fuckin' type, don't show your damn face huh?" Richie continued.

Stanley Uris: Do you miss me?

"This isn't funny, asshole" Beverly snapped. "Get the fuck off Stan's account!"

Stanley Uris is Typing...

Stanley Uris: Ah now, calm down Beverly. Don't you remember all of the fun times we've had?

Files then started to be shared with the group. Pictures of Stan and Beverly started filling the chat box. They all watched each picture show up and tears filled Beverly's eyes. 

"Fuck you" Beverly snapped and went to leave the group.

Stanley Uris is Typing...

Stanley Uris: I wouldn't leave if I were you.

Stanley Uris: We are just getting started.

"What the fuck do you mean just getting started?" Richie glared at the words on his screen.

Stanley Uris is Typing...

Stanley Uris: We're going to play a little game. You're one for games, right Tozier? 

"Fuck you, leave us alone!" Eddie jumped in. 

Stanley Uris is Typing...

Stanley Uris: Ah... You've gotten braver. Hm, Kaspbrak? Good for you. But we're playing a game. And if any of you leave, well...do know there are severe consequences. Would one of you want to take that risk to show the others what happens?

Everybody stayed silent and with defeat in their eyes, they shook their heads. 

Stanley Uris: Thought so. Let the games begin. We're going to play Truth or dare. But, I'll be the one hosting. Truths will not be lied about. Trust me, I will know. Don't follow through with a dare? Then you'll be punished greatly.

Everybody stared in disbelief. Were they really going to follow along with this troll? The worst they could do is send a virus to their laptops. Right? They're college students, they couldn't afford a new laptop and they had a ton of work saved. The game couldn't be that bad...

Stanley Uris: Richie. Truth or dare?

Richie rolled his eyes. 

"Truth" he mumbled.

Stanley Uris: Have you ever slept with anyone in this group? If so...Who?

"What are we? Twelve-year-olds? This is such bullshit" Beverly rolled her eyes and watched Richie on her screen.