I wipe my eyes then go change in the bathroom. I put on the clothing that was left out. Which was sadly cute.

I was going to keep them cause danm did they look good on me

I was going to keep them cause danm did they look good on me. I put on the accessories and go back into the room. I see there is a balcony so I step outside.

I look down and see a guard dog 2 bodyguards. On the left is a tree and the tree goes over the bodyguards and over the gate.

So dumb me climbed the tree. My breathing was calm. Once I was over the bodyguards things would get tricky. I tried to step on bark that wouldn't fall on them.

That's when one guy sneezed and right when i was about to say bless you the other bodyguard said it.

Bless you.

Thanks man.

No problem.

I make it over the gate. And once I got the ground I run. Run as far as my feet will take me. I make it to a car auto and went up to a guy.

Hi how may I help you pretty lady?

Well you see. My car was brought here by someone and its under there name but

I wipe the fake tears away.

He won't give it back. And i really need it. He said that he would hurt me. So i need to leave.

I look at home with fake water eyes and yep he bought it. He grabs my hand and takes me to the cars. When i see a bike.

My excitement took over.

That's it.

I point to the bike and he says

That bike? It was brought in by a women???

OMG that must have been his crazy sister!

He looks at me sad gives me the key and I get on the bike and look at him serious.

Thanks mister but just so you know! Never and I mean never fall for a act!

I blow him a kiss that's when he realises what he has done.

NO GIVE ME BACK THE BIKE!!!

But it's to late cause I'm Riding with the fresh air hitting me.

I drive to the manison and pull up. The bodyguards don't realise its me so they call Andrew.

I see Andrew Mark and the whole gang come over.

You do know you need better guards. They never know its me.

I stick my tongue out and start laughing. But stop when I realise Mark is hugging me.

Hey Mark we need to talk ok?

Sure.

He kisses my forehead and walks away. I look over at Andrew and see him angry but who cares right?

Anyway i walk into the manison and go up to my room. I go inside and shower. After my shower I change into my pjs

 After my shower I change into my pjs

Once i change I run into Mark's room.

He looks up and I sit next to him. He puts his book down and looks at me.

Mark I met Oliver....your brother....

His eyes pop and I swear I saw a tint of happiness.

Where is he?

I hesitated but told him what happen. And he got so mad he punched his wall.

Mark its fine don't worry.

No it's not fine. One my brother just let it happen and two that man later his filthy hands on you!! I'LL KILL HIM!!!

I felt happy that he wanted to protect me but scared that he would be hurt.

Without saying anything i hug him. I wrap my arms around his chest and hug him. He is surprised at first. But then he hugs me back.

Then i feel me and Mark being torn apart.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MARK!

I look up nd see Andrew punching Mark. But Mark punches back.

That's when I got so mad I grab Andrews hair and pulled him back.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU ANDREW!!

I don't know what happen but I was so mad. It's hard cause....

I think im in love with Andrew and Mark.

But when the time comes......

Who will i choose...