Chapter 9

October 9, 2010

Zayn's P.O.V

We're next to perform and my stomach is filled with butterflies. I just hope I don't throw up in the middle of my solo. Liam notices and pats me on the back.

Niall's P.O.V

I keep chewing my nails. I'm a nervous wreck. What if I messed up? I try to look as confident as possible. I don't want to let these guys down.

Liam's P.O.V

Zayn is nervous as hell. We all are but Zayn's showing it the most. I know he'll do well. His voice is incredible. I'm just afraid I'll ruin it for us all.

Harry's P.O.V

I noticed Louis's eyes on me the entire time I was getting my hair done. He's so cute.

We're performing next and I'm terrified. I don't want to let these guys down.

Louis's P.O.V

I've had my eyes on the boy with the curls.. Harry. He's so beautiful. It just hit me that we're performing next. Our song is Viva La Vida. I'll try to keep focus and not stare at Harry.

We walked on stage and I try to be as close to Harry as possible without making it obvious. Liam starts it off, then Zayn, then Niall, then all of us.

Lights and eyes on us. After the performance and the nice comments the judges gave us, we went back to the dressing room.

"Oh.. my God." We all said at the same time.

"Time to party!" Niall yells and runs to the other room, followed by Liam and Zayn.

Harry looks at me with the biggest smile ever. It was then that I promised myself to never let that smile fade. I care about him so much. We've only known each other for a few weeks, but those weeks were the best so far.

He stares at my lips and for a moment, I swear it was only us in the world. He rested his hand on my cheek and pulls me in for a kiss. Before our lips can touch, Liam barges in.

"Harry? Louis? You coming?" Dammit Liam.

(ONE MORE CHAPTER 😢)

(The last chapter won't be that long, but it'll be longer than my usual chapters.)