Meeting Slenderman

Slenderman:

Y/N POV

Y/N was walking around the woods. After the fight she had with her brother/sister (A/N: You have a sibling in this book so if you dont, you do in this book) and needed to clear her mind. He/She didnt believe her when she made the remark she seen the infamous  Slenderman, when she was about 12. The reason Y/N's sibling never believed her was the fact they got mad cause she had failed a test. How was she supposed to know that 22+6 was was 28, (A/N: There is a game I believe its Baldi, I was playing the game before writing this) but then again I never did use the PEMDAS. (Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally, and if anyone knows what math part this is yay u get a cookie) Y/N sighed. Normally I do good on math problems. Y/N found a near by tree and sat down. Her eyes were so heavy. When Y/N ooked up she noticed a tall slender figure. In her mind she was screaming. The tall slender figure made it's way to Y/N. 'Oh sweet mercy I am gonna die!' Y/N thought. The slender figure soon disappeared leaving behind a note. Y/N picked it up and observed it. Only a name was on the note.

Slenderman

A/N: Sorry the first part kinda sucked, normally I have a notebook that I write down stories in before hand but I was on a road trip when I was writing this on the app. I may fix it and rewrite it when I am back home. Please do not hate the story, I am trying T.T