Scene 14: Dont Walk Away 🤚🏾

Comincia dall'inizio

Sasha stood there in shock and stared at his face. The seriousness in his tone and face was etched in stone while he waited and in turn looked at her. The nigga even had the nerve to begin to hum the jeopardy theme song.

"Fuck you very much, you bitch ass nigga. I'll leave on my own."

"Bet. Say less and really say less because you just wasted a minute and twenty three seconds standing there breathing my good air."

Sasha to the best of her abilities grabbed her belongings and headed for the door. Looney appeared yet again this time with a big ass bowl of fruit loops as his robe flowed behind him.

Her eyes rolled to the back of her head hard as hell at the sight of him. He walked behind her as she walked out the door.

"Ayee wanna be, check ya phone." he called out to her as she turned back around to look at him. With her phone in hand, a request popped up as soon as she landed eyes on it.

It was from cash app, the nigga had requested $500 for room, board and transportation. With slanted eyes she glared back at him as a smile spread widely over his caramel colored face and he proceeded to slam the door.

Sometimes the glass ain't greener on the other side.

Her anxiety drew tenfold. Her stomach dropped to the pit of her abdomen. Every nerve in her body felt like it was on pins and needles.

She hadn't seen her mother awake in eight months, two weeks, three days, ten hours and forty four minutes and counting. She went running to get dressed and hop into the truck but the second the tires stopped spinning she was shook. It was as if her mind played out every possible scenario that would break her heart. What if her mother didn't remember her? What if she wasn't herself? The fear struck her chillingly and paralyzed her to her seat.

She said nothing, completely in her head. She'd forgotten that the man she'd be yearning for was to the left of her. His only mission was to make things better for her..make things feel better for her.. to make life a little easier for her. But even he was at a lost for words and action.
He'd heard in the streets that the true Queen had awaken and come back for her city. Apparently the folks who knew had been around for the real King & Queen still has allegiance to the first Mrs. Carter yet it was quiet. No one ever spoke upon it loudly but when you were the streets and kept your ear to the ground you heard even the lowest grumbles. Like him, the young niggas running the streets had no clue of what the old heads were speaking on but he was a insider now. He knew shit no one else would never know especially about Gaia Alena Carter, a nigga would never get the chance to know her like he did. He'd go to the grave standing by that.

After he heard the news in the streets,he got confirmation from Big Gee. He wanted to know her whereabouts cause she wasn't picking up her phone.. the one she left behind crying over him and then left for good with him. Even being the real ass nigga he was,Slim wasn't about to tell that nigga she left her phone at the club cause she was fucking with him. His business had always been just that. His fucking business and now her business was his business too. If she wanted someone to know her whereabouts she would have asked for his phone, used the landline, emailed somebody or something. She didn't which meant she didn't want anyone to know a damn thing. Confidentiality was a necessity and she'd never have to ask for it from him.

He watched her in her stillness. She hasn't moved in twenty minutes, she hadn't said a word in twenty minutes. He let her breathe, he let think because her best coping mechanism was silence as well but his baby was missing out of precious time she prayed for yesterday; he couldn't let her waste anymore of this moment. He reached over to touch her, his hand going to her chin. His first thought to touch her thigh, completely impersonal and simply would get her attention. But he was pass that, he now needed to be completely personal with her, he had no choice. It was all or nothing.